The Reason Why Minorities Don't Vote Republican

And a racist in the White House.
You win! Much better than child predators and klansmen heading DNC.

Actually, they don’t. They just need a majority of the Electoral college. Two of the last three Republican presidents were elected with a minority of the votes cast.

Yeah, it’s just like Jay-Walking segments on the late show weren’t cherry-picked.

The absence of any African-American explains why their votes go overwhelmingly to the Democratic Party while a variety of conservatives tell African-Americans how they should vote is the most striking thing about this thread.

Neat bait

I’m black and I am not surprised whatsoever. This has been a part(emphasis on part) of Republican Party since 1965.

Even if he did it doesn’t change the fact that white elitist snobs think blacks are inferior.

1 Like

does that include Trump?

1 Like

Sure it does because a) you’re assuming a representative sample is being shown on the video and b) how a question is asked determines how it is answered.

Again you’re given a fragment and assuming it is a whole.

Just because you want it to be true doesn’t make it so.

Why do libs feel minorities need their protection…is it because libs believe they’re inferior?

Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

Why did they have to add the color labels? It wasn’t necessary if the point was liberals silencing conservatives.

It they wanted to make a real point the little white girl should be conservative too. Naw, to real.

Highlighted: Inaccurate assumption.

2 Likes

The answer is mu.

Republican shouldn’t really be giving advise on race relations when your polling under 10%.

5 Likes

Can you please stop broad brushing

1 Like

They do? Trump didn’t get 51%.

2 Likes

News flash…this thread is broad brushing. Oh wait…only libs are allowed to use the might brush.

But if you feel that’s a problem take it up with the mods.

1 Like

I have and thank you for the advice

Unless Trump’s going to get 51% of the vote with only white voters than Republicans need X percent of minority voters too.

But you make it sound like only one side needs to do this. Priceless.