The Reason Why Minorities Don't Vote Republican

We should let white people put stricter requirements on voting because other white people have ignorant opinions.

1 Like

Trump is from New York.
Are you serious?

Not stricter, just the same requirements as partaking in every single other age-restricted activity, regardless of how ignorant most white liberals are when it comes to black people’s ability to acquire and maintain an ID.

Blah Blah. Save it.

Republicans aren’t clever outside of their brainwashed audience and politically uninformed people.

3 Likes

You need to tell Trump that. You’re wasting your time posting here.

The Great White Libs will save the day. :rofl:

1 Like

:eyes:

Maybe next time you could bring up a Democrat who is actually alive.

1 Like

Y’all elected him to death, that’s all. :rofl:

Oh, and Kiddie-Groping-Anti-Black-People-On-Buses-Joe-Biden is your number one Great White Lib in the race right now, by the way. :wink:

The problem you have Duke, is that it’s true.

That high!

That’s about what they usually get.

Dems need X percent of black votes to win, X percent of Latino votes to win, etc… They see quota in color like that.

Republicans just need 51% of the overall population.

I imagine I voted for Robert Byrd exactly as many times as you did.

No worries, Racist Child Predator Joe Biden is behind you all the way! :wink:

Yeah, it sucks having the high ground when problematic people like Joe Biden can be used by Roy Moore supporters to troll. Thankfully, it’s not that big of a deal.

1 Like

Child Predators and klansmen heading the DNC is no big deal at all, just as long as they win. Trump bad. Old White Libs good.

Pretty sure you can edit the spelling typo in the title…………

1 Like

I love that video…talk about racist who doesn’t even know they’re racist.

Blacks are to stupid mentality that we see from the left.

1 Like

I’m sure Horowitz didn’t selectively edit his video or ask leading questions or choose his subjects carefully or anything.

The problem with living in a world driven by visual media…your brain interprets a fragment as a whole.

4 Likes