The question this election is do we allow the coastal elites

Hey…we are free range.

Unlike libs.

Yeah if we’re not careful we’ll end up with wealthy, arrogant, insanely elitist New Yorker who literally ■■■■■ on a gold toilet running the country.

2 Likes

They don’t want to live to close together because they can’t stand each other either.

1 Like

Do you prefer tumbleweeds?

You’re “free range”… as long as the government keeps propping up ethanol subsidies, or the one factory in town stays open.

Cities are dynamic and ever-changing. The “range”, not so much.

Why do think so many people choose to move to the city?

He wasn’t perfect, but he wasn’t a national and international embarrasment like Tiny is.

And on top of it all, he wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth like your Cadet Bone-Spurs hero is. By the way, how big was the loan that daddy gave him?

Really…I thought libs have originally pushed for ethanol.

As for ever changing dynamic cities…tell that to Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis, Milwaukee to name a few.

Oh wait…

Conan, why do you support a billionaire New York real-estate elitist?

You know what you do? You let Americans who want to run for office run for office. Just because you have some pansy assed bone up your butt about “costal elites” doesnt mean ■■■■ in the real world. They’re all Americans just like you and have every right to speak, campaign, politic, protest, lecture, or whatever they want to do. Just like your Great Orange Hope gets to do.

1 Like

Was a loyal Republican voter since I could vote.

Voted for exactly one Democrat before this year.

Not voting for any Republican ever again.

You can thank yourself and your President for that.

Because I knew he would smash the blue wall, promote American jobs which will strengthen the workers bargaining.

And best way to promote Conservatism is getting people off of dependency and into work force.

Which is precisely why democrats hate him. Because Trump will weaken that dependency and thus democrat base.

City folks have no idea how to cook a good steak. Heck they wouldn’t even have a steak to eat if it wasn’t for the hard work of rural ranchers.
This is why state rights are so important. If we didn’t have people who want to rule over everyone and not just their little patch or earth we would all be happier. Just because LA wants some law does not mean we all want the same law. And if I don’t like the laws in one state I can move to a state that is more in line with my views.
This is what the founders had in mind. They knew not everyone wants the same thing. So, you really need to look at the United States as 50 small countries who group together for protection.

The federal government for never suppose to be telling the citizens how to live in their states. But, both left and right learned that dangle out a little money and you can bribe the states to do what you want. And if that does not work just pass the law any way what are the people going to do anyway because we will give the elected officials in the most peril protection by allowing them to vote the way their state wants unless we really need them to pass a unpopular law than they will just have to take one for the team.

2 Likes

I think I offended couple people…I’m sorry.

But hey I’m just dumb stupid ass redneck…what did you’ll expect?

But he’s an elitist coastal snob.

It’s not like you haven’t let it be know that you hate the right and their ideas. It’s not you all are all that polite. If I remember it was your president that more or less called rural people stupid and clinging to their guns and bibles. It was really polite of Hillary to call us deplorable. Obama told us to get in the back of the bus and shut up. Pointing out your sides anger and stupidity just seems to cement you and make you angrier.
Talk like this is what is causing all the madness. All the my side your side. All the sticking your fingers in your ears and saying I cant hear you. All the name calling. All the I’m smarter than you. All the I’m better than you. All the I didn’t get my way and I’m going to make you regret it. Good lord look at yourself. Neither side is sane any more.

Yes…hired snob to do a certain job.

So far he hasn’t disappoint.

Atta boy! Thank you!

Your ideas wouldn’t be so offensive if I could just negate your vote with mine.