The question this election is do we allow the coastal elites

Then why did you move to Texas? What’s keeping you?

Thus your right…We all live in a Constitutional Republic don’t we?

This is a good example of what I was previously describing.

You’ve managed to form a group identity whereby an attack on one is an attack on all.

Obama criticizing Republican politicians is not an attack on you. Clinton labeling racists and bigots as deplorable is not an attack on you.

Either way, those were not my statements, so I could hardly be held responsible for them, as you are implying.

It will only take a couple football stadiums of liberals in those red states to erode that electoral handicap.

1 Like

You may finally understand what a republic is if you keep this up.

That’s what I was pointing out. You all hate Trump voters because they wont call him out on all the stupid stuff he does and says. But you are also silent when someone more in line with your thinking does the same thing. I’m beginning to think that there is no way for the United States to heal. We don’t want to listen to the other side we just want to shut them up.

2 Likes

Make sure you send your best and brightest then.

So what is the point of this entire thread? YOU voted and support an elitist coastal snob!

1 Like

The best and brightest are in those blue areas creating jobs… you are welcome…

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong - I actually really like it here, and I’m much better off in life in Texas. Plus I have family here and a good social circle.

But mostly the BBQ. Definitely the BBQ.

I do miss good Sushi though.

You don’t wear jealousy too well…

You’re right…I don’t handle snobs too well.

You literally voted to put a “coastal elite” in office and defend him at every opportunity…

I find it funny that it took several hundred posts for you to realize your own questions is, in fact, rhetorical. You ask if “we” vote for the “coastal elites”, apparently forgetting you cast your own damn ballot for the guy who epitomizes elitism.

Curious Conan, I live in rural America, don’t necessarily love cities (exception for Chicago), yet I have no disdain for those who do. Why do you think you’re somehow inherently better than those who choose to live in a city? You’re alleging these folks are “elitist snobs”… that doesn’t sound snobbish to you?

2 Likes

You’re much better off in empty flyover country than in THE model of American Liberal Utopia.

And yet here you are, screaming to turn Texas into what you left behind.

Strange.

2 Likes

That is very true. Is he governing as a coastal elite?

I don’t know, those blue areas remind me just a little bit of where much of the world’s advancements in science and technology come from.

I made this thread to prove a point about elitist snobs on the left…Lord behold I was proven correct.

You need to reread this thread…because just about every single lib that responded to it proven my point.

I had my reason for supporting Trump, I made my agenda known from day one.

As for what makes me better? I don’t nor have I ever tried to impose myself on others. I do not advocate laws that imposes myself or my beliefs. I do not advocate empower goverment to control people beliefs.

If that somehow offends you so be it. I only ask that coastal snobs leave people alone instead of forcing those that doesn’t share your lifestyle.

But it seem like I’m asking too much.

I never said that.

You do realize the topic is population density vs representation right? My vote in Texas counts more than it did in CA. If I lived in Wyoming, it would count 3 times as much.

That has nothing to do with what I think about Texas, or where all the idiots who voted for Trump live.

I don’t think you know anything about me.

I’ve come to peace with most Trump supporters although a few certainly have tried to make me hate them, I don’t. I won’t let myself. I just want to understand them. Somehow they manage to take offense to that too. With some Trump supporters, no matter what you do or say, they’ll accuse you of attacking them regardless of how polite you are.

Well I don’t to reward the Democrats that’s for sure and my vote will reflect that. We just have to wait and hope that the best of our citizens come out in droves to vote next month to stop the bad behavior of liberals and Democrats.