The problem with the democrats unhealthy obsession with race

All of your questions have been answered. Sorry that your thread failed.

That might be because they disproportionally commit crimes. Very few are not being sent to prison for smoking weed.

1 Like

It looks like it’s going strong to me. But if you want to be sorry, knock yourself out. :wink:

That’s why I said jail and imprisonment.

And no, marijuana arrests are disproportionate even among usage rates. No wonder you guys can’t win the black vote. You don’t know the facts.

1 Like

Regardless, even if blacks used marijuana more than whites, they should still not be in jail for doing so.

So you think after this, the democrats will stop obsessing about race? This is finally the law that will make them stop calling everybody with a disagreement a racist?

Thread fail

And you don’t know manners.

The ACLU used to be interested in civil liberties. That ended years ago. They now have only one interest. Getting democrats elected. Period.

2 Likes

Yea, totally. They are part of the fake news deep state.

Reply Fail.

So you think after this, the democrats will stop obsessing about race? This is finally the law that will make them stop calling everybody with a disagreement a racist?

1 Like

So your real question is why dont minorities vote Republican

2 Likes

Because of threads like this

Race is a political issue because its important to minorities.
the reason why democrat “obese” over it is because they want minorities to vote for them.

Standing up for and including minorities is “obsessing”

Agreed, caring about what voters view as important is the duty of politicians.

1 Like

Too bad all them minoritiez aint know what’s good for em!

I applaud Trump for that reform, by the way. Decriminalizing drugs, reducing sentences and removing bail are excellent steps alongside community investment and youth programs. There are a lot of options, so I’m not sure Chicago ■■■■■■■ up is evidence that reform won’t work?

Its kinda of funny because minorities agree with a lot of the GOP platform, if the GOP showed up and pretended to care they might get more votes.

1 Like

And the longer sentences that are given to black defendants?

Many of them are probably too afraid to even set foot in the communities. I come from rural Illinois. Most of the Republicans I know maybe have personally known 1 or 2 black people their entire lives as 'regular acquaintances". But boy do they have opinions on what it’s like to grow up in Chicago as a minority.