The problem with the democrats unhealthy obsession with race

All of my questions have been dodged. What are the democrats offering that is targeted specifically to stop all the racism that they say is everywhere?

I literally just posted 2 items. I also literally just said that the minorities who live the life have an infinitely better clue. Racism is tackled by better inclusion both economically, but also socially and politically.

Greater inclusivity in terms of education curriculum, criminal justice reform, greater access to healthcare, infrastructure investment for reservations etc

Yea but that affects all races so like that doesn’t count or something

I see. I mean it’s something they can access using Google. There are quite a few plans out there.

1 Like

Here’s one thing Democrats don’t do: they don’t say “businesses should be able to discriminate if they want cuz freedom and private property!”

They also don’t go ■■■■■■■ when a football player kneels to protest racial injustice in society.

They also don’t tell black athletes to shut up and dribble.

That’s a good start.

Oh and don’t forget about the drug war. How many Republicans want to legalize marijuana and stop locking up minorities disproportionately for that as well?

You literally posted nothing new. The same non action they have failed at for years.

Who does? Got any names?

Which racial injustice? And why haven’t the democrats fixed it yet?

Oh. I didn’t realize Democrats haven’t been pushing for more funding in education and health care, or diverse inclusion in politics. My bad.

Ingraham vs. Lebron

Kaepernick. Has it been fixed? Of course not. It’s still a problem. But Democrats are at least trying. Republicans have done very little other than to ruthlessly defend police at all costs. This is decades of structural racism, even if not consciously intended.

It took how long for the Georgia shooters to get arrested vs. if it were a black man? There’s a whole thread for that.

What criminal justice reform? Chicago and Illinois has been run by democrats for generations. How can you say their criminal justice reform has done anything to help? It’s a hot mess. One of the worst in the country. Massive failure. If that’s an example of reform, who needs it? The most significant criminal justice reform over the past ten years has been done by Donald Trump.

1 Like

There’s only one party with a problem when it comes to race and diversity

Again. What is the democratic plan to fix that? I have seen nothing. Nether have you.

And they just legalized marijuana statewide and have decriminalized it for a long time. That’s a pretty big ■■■■■■■ step in reforming our drug laws which dis-proportionally jail minorities.

Google is your friend:

https://joebiden.com/justice/ (skip the donation page)

Try harder

So the biggest racial problem for minorities is no access to legal weed? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I didn’t say it was the “biggest” problem. But jail and imprisonment (with lasting records) have disproportionately affected minorities.

He’s from Virginia. Try harder. Google is not my friend. They hate me I’m a conservative. The Georgia thing was a state /local crime.

Try harder. Or at all.

I thought we were talking about Democrats.

So I gave you Joe Biden’s plan for criminal justice reform.

I gave you a proposed bill for criminal justice reform.

You said you’ve never seen a plan.

Anything else you need basic googling for you?

Here’s JB Pritzker’s criminal justice reform plan (he already legalized marijuana which will keep people out of jail)