The Price of ... GAS

France bought electric cars for their civil servants.

However, it was too expensive to replace the batteries.

This is the Green New Deal to save the planet.

5 Likes

It’s on the internet so it must be true right? Except it’s not. You got conned by another Facebook sham. Took about 5 seconds on Google to get the truth. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You got conned by a “Mom’s Basement” Fact Checker.

Surrender accepted. At least make an attempt to verify facts before posting junk.

I guess it’s better it’s abandoned electric cars in China. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

“Climate Change” only happens in America.

2 Likes

Took me about 5 seconds on Google to find out it is in fact an electric car graveyard in China, which yes, is obviously waaaay cleaner than one in France. :rofl:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/no-photos-don-t-show-125400731.html

1 Like

I need one of those bad.

3 Likes

An quick peek shows that there may be a paramotor school somewhere near Jackson. This is by far the most incredible hobby I could have ever asked for. Nothing quite like literally spreading your wings and flying! :+1:

TakeoffMileHigh

The training, the gear, and the sport itself are comparable in initial costs to a motorcycle, but cheaper over the long run.

There was a corral-style school closer to me here in Missouri, but I opted for a personal instructor in Illinois and made a huge network of friends by the time I had even graduated.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s nice but doesn’t he have a history of just ignoring them at this point?

Not only that but who cares how many leases are out there? Isn’t the problem getting the permit and navigating through all of the red tape? All of which can be slow walked to the point it won’t happen?

1 Like

And who wants a lease, to invest further in fossil fuel while government is headed by a guy who has vowed to put them out of business?

3 Likes

Gawds, he is such an idiot living in his glass bubble. That’s what happens when you have career politicians who’ve never worked in the private sector nor experienced working for a living in the real world.

1 Like

How 'bout them gas price hikes this week, eh folks? The Midterms and holidays are over, peasants. :rofl:

5 Likes

At least what’s left of the strategic reserves should be safe.

1 Like

But can he fill it up cheaper than Trump did? :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, but the libs apparently like to buy high and sell low. :wink:

3 Likes

“Is it safe?”

I’ll bet none of those (D)inguses got an 8.7% raise this year, and I guarantee they’re ALL paying more than I am for the dumbassery they’ve been feverishly defending. :sunglasses:

3 Likes