The Price of ... GAS

Luck me? I pay 31 cent per kwh … How much do you pay?

What an odd response to a joke. Most people would find it funny if it didn’t apply to them and be pissed if it did. :wink:

:grin:

I am an odd duck

Right forgot you were in Alaska, you are still lucky, gorgeous state.

I never claimed to be unlucky. :wink:

The fact is, I consider myself to be one of the most fortunate people on earth to have been born and raised where I was.

By the way, I get gouged almost as much for cable TV than I usually pay a month for electricity.

1 Like

3 Likes

If only…5.00 to 7.00 before consumption plunged.

Notice the date…

1 Like

Well, “instantly” is the weasel word.

Instantly enough…quicker than anyone bargained for.

2 Likes

I’m sure Biden and company would have pushed it faster and higher if they could have.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Be specific on things that have improved. We want to celebrate Ol Folksy Joe’s accomplishments.
We really do.

1 Like

FPL raised their rates. There’s a lot of elderly on fixed incomes here in FL and they’re talking about it. There’s a couple of trash incinerators here in PBC that can generate enough Kw to supply 80,00 homes. Drop in the bucket. Anyone who knows anything about running a waste to energy facility knows it’s expensive. I’m relatively new here so I haven’t found out where FPL either generates or buys juice off the grid. Back in MD we had LNG, Coal, Oil and Nuke and Hydro spinning the turbines. Knew em all well I did service work at all of them.

7 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what some of them looked like as they fell over each other to slobber all over his heels. :rofl:

5 Likes

I felt it was appropriate and very reflective of attitudes we have been seeing. :wink: :clown_face: :joy:

3 Likes

The zealous nature has a very (D)evoted vibe to it. :wink:

3 Likes

But at least we have no more mean Tweets!

4 Likes

5 Likes