The Price of ... GAS

How’s it looking in your area? $4.29 for 89 octane here.

A very long, LONG two years ago, gas wasn’t half this much. Let’s see how long it takes for it to become affordable again.

I’ve been hearing since Ukraine mattered that 7 bucks a gallon was possible this summer. Hmmmm. :thinking:

3 Likes

That Alb station is a by the rental car return. They always gouge.

4 Likes

Thanks Joe. ■■■■■■■

3 Likes

Instead of telling grandkids about walking home in the snow, uphill both ways we can tell them about $0.99 gas and a dozen eggs for a buck fiddy?

2 Likes

Wonder what bull ■■■■ story the history books will tell them the real reason fuel went off the charts after 2020.

3 Likes

You know, all those times that leftists have said that we went to war for gas you’d figure we’d have enough if it were true?

2 Likes

Yup, that J’Biden wanker really showed us what he meant by “no more mean tweets”!

2 Likes

It gets better

Dumbass.

4 Likes

I think that one belongs in one of the “ReCeSsiOn!” threads. lol

1 Like

I think Avergbear’s prediction will finally come true.

8 Likes

It’s not Biden. It’s Trump, or Putin, or Covid (which was also Trump’s fault).

4 Likes

How exactly does a President control gas prices?

Seriously? Let’s see, when they send a message to the world that the US isn’t in the oil game anymore with something as simple as immediately canceling the Keystone pipeline, then passing a SLEW of regulations on the oil industry, then talking about “windfall profit taxes”, then canceling leases in Alaska, then not doing a THING to deter Russia… the list is VERY long how the president can impact the oil prices. The last time oil was over $100 was Obama’s second term. You think that’s accidental? Oil averaged about $85 during Obama’s tenure. It averaged about $65 during Trump and it’s already over $100 again with Biden in there. Bush was also terrible on oil prices but he was a globalist so he had every incentive to keep it high. Any guesses where it goes from here?

1 Like

Does a President have any influence on either supply or demand?

Ha ha! Yes…

By controlling futures with policy.

4 Likes

Keystone talking point needs to die. Not a lick of oil would come to the US from that pipeline addition.

Do you have any specific policy that Biden enacted that drove gas prices up?

Oil prices are down why not gas prices?

3 Likes

On Global supply? Maybe. Tell me how?

Do you think oil companies like or hate high oil prices?

What policy did that? Oil futures are down but gas prices aren’t.