The President should invite Nancy to go to the border with him

Luckily. I don’t have to imagine. It’s a place where 500,000 people enter illegally.

It’s not a competition. If Trump does it, it’s Trumps fault. If a liberal does it, it’s the liberals fault. But the liberal will blame Trump for his own behavior.

Haha, does it sound spooky to you? Do you feel its a dangerous place?

I treat everyone with the respect they deserve.

Does Trump deserve my respect?

It’s not interesting at all. When was the last time you said anything negative about any of your politicians? I’m guessing never?

To his credit, the President has backed off on that type of attack and is sticking to policy.

That is for you to decide.

Interesting how Trumpophobes always preface their insult and cat calling in the same manner.

Softens the blow and makes the author sound cultured.

It has become a BORE Tumpophobes.

President Trump is wiping the floor with your pettiness.

:children_crossing:

Nope.

If the President does it than it’s okay for anyone else to do it, too. He is the top role model in all the nation.

I certainly hope you are encouraging your children (or grandchildren) to emulate Donald. What better role model for all citizens than the President of the United States of America? :us:

1 Like

Haha. Believe it or not. To me it sounds like a place where tens of thousands of people sneak in totally unscreened. My feelings have nothing to do with it. I’ll leave it to you to judge the spookiness of it.

I’m asking you. Are you now all of a sudden reluctant to give your opinion?

It’s a sad state of affairs when people are afraid to say whether they respect the president they adore.

No, he is not. Just yesterday he called Chuck Schumer a “nasty son of a bitch,” and Joe Biden “dumb.”

No. I’m not reluctant. What is your question?

Does Trump deserve my respect? Or if you prefer, does he deserve yours?

lol
Fat donald just can’t help it and his supporters don’t care.

All the names Trump has called people and organizations in one handy list.

Oh I believe it, haha

If you ever visit San Diego hit me up, ill take you down to the border so you can check it out yourself. Might even take you across (if you dare!) to my friends factory which manufactures high performance carbon fiber car parts for exotic vehicles. He of course is an American citizen living in SD making bank, I promise you a good time…lol

Which makes them no worse than the supporters of fat Hillary or fat Liz. Am I right?

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

I used to live there. Been to TJ and Ensenada many times. But since the improved border wall went up, illegal crossings have gone down.

Trump won bro, get over it.