The President should invite Nancy to go to the border with him

You don’t think Trump’s constant ridiculing of others for their appearance makes him subject to equal treatment?

He is getting exactly what he deserves.

Which raise the point, does Abram’s deserve it?

It is childish to use it in regards to either.

She probably did nothing to deserve fat shaming. But when someone refers to Donald Trump as fat Donald, he often needs to be reminded that many people in both parties struggle with weight. Many have family members struggling with weight. Calling any one of them fat is the same as calling all of them fat.

She probably did nothing to deserve fat shaming. But when someone refers to Donald Trump as fat Donald, he often needs to be reminded that many people in both parties struggle with weight. Many have family members struggling with weight. Calling any one of them fat is the same as calling all of them fat.

Completely untrue.

Maybe so. But he still deserves it.

Why does Donald do it then?

If it’s okay for the President to call people names, it should be perfectly fine for anyone to call people names. Afterall, he is a roll model, no?

So if one can find something to criticize Stacy about, then its I am rubber, you are glue…?
Nope. All equally childish.

Donald has fat shamed many people - like Rosie O’Donnell, for instance.

If it’s okay for the President to fat shame, why is it not okay for anyone else to fat shame? Presidents are roll models, no?

1 Like

2nd grade logic.
And, by the same logic, if you call him “Fat Donald”, you are in no position to complain about his using childish names…which he should stop doing.

Completely true.

Try fat shaming somebody if front of some fat friends and they will no longer be your friends. It is one of the rudest things you can possibly do. Go for it. See what happens. Kind of like using the word retard around the parents of a special needs kid.

I went to Tecate again last weekend, my buddy is building a small ranch out there…had some tasty tacos

He shouldn’t do it. But using someone else’s poor behavior as an excuse for their own, makes them no better. Probably worse.

So to all the Trumpers that have never actually been to the border…what do you imagine it to be like?

That would mess up her hair…

So?

If the President can do it and it doesn’t affect his support, then anyone should be able to fat shame or call people names, like horseface or Pocahontas, without repercussions from others.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Worse than the President of the United States doing it?!?

Complain all you want but this is the world you’ve helped bring about.

Well if that’s the case then Trump is a far worse human being than I thought possible.
But you still adore him so this obviously isn’t that big of a deal.

Interesting how trump supporters get sensitive and take it personal when he’s called fat donald but don’t call him out when he fat shames/denigrates people on a daily basis.