The President attacking the Federal Reserve

Yeah… that previous Madison quote seems to be dubious also.

Maybe you should really take a look at who you are getting your information from before making an argument about… well… anything really.

Why are you posting false quotes?

Misattributed to Madison. The quote is actually from a note on page 70-71 of Olive Cushing Dwinell’s ‘The Story of Our Money.’ Apparently the note refers to a quote from Alexander Hamilton in defense of his Banking Bill. The note appears under the Hamilton quote and above the Madison quote. It was an editor’s error.

Thank you for the correction but the gist of the quote is accurate, regardless of who said, or did not say it.

From the South Carolina ratification debates with regard to paper money.

With regard to Mr. Lowndes’s question, “What harm had paper money done?” General Pinckney answered, that he wondered that gentleman should ask such a question, as he had told the house that he had lost fifteen thousand guineas by depreciation; but he would tell the gentleman what further injuries it had done–it had corrupted the morals of the people; it had diverted them from the paths of honest industry to the ways of ruinous speculation; it had destroyed both public and private credit, and had brought total ruin on numberless widows and orphans.

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

I’m still anxiously awaiting for you to explain the distinction between a “Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in the Constitution or confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, as much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation. John Adams

Ol Flexible… Loved Putin.

1 Like

Hey Jezcoe,

I’m still anxiously awaiting for you to explain the distinction between a “Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

I am anxiously awaiting a person who doesn’t rely on the opinions of White Supremacist/Anti Semitic/ Holocaust denying ■■■■■■■■■

im waiting for jwk to take me up on my offer to trade his illegal federal reserve notes for some legal coinage with the image of the founders on the face.

1 Like

Yeah… I made the offer for a two to one trade of all of my illegal/worthless scrip that says “one” for all of his illegal worthless scrip that says “twenty”

Your deal is better though.

i figured since he would be getting coins with both washington and jefferson on them to replace those illegal federal reserve notes he would jump at the idea

:roll_eyes:

So, once again you deflect and avoid explaining the distinction between a “Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

Once again… you remain unembarrassed for relying on the arguments of White Supremacist/Anti Semitic/Holocaust denying ■■■■■■■■■

:roll_eyes:

I see you still rely upon an old and tired stupid debating trick . . . attack the messenger and not the message. Of course, this indicates you cannot defend your position on the issue [the federal reserve system] and deflect with an immature personal attack.

In any event, I still await you explaining the distinction between a "Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

Democrat leaders claim to be advocates for hard working people. If that is so, why do they not expose the thieving and parasitic nature of the 1913 created “Federal Reserve System”, which Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr.,surmised “… the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

It isn’t a debating trick.

When one relies on white Supremacist/anti-Semitic/holocaust denying ■■■■■■■■ to bolster their point… then their point is not worth addressing.

If one uses these sources they should be embarrassed.

Yes. You are using an old and tired debating trick . . . attack the messenger and not the message.

I am not embarrassed at all. I found nothing racist, or anything about the Holocaust in Billions for the Bankers - debts for the people Had I found such objectionable references in the pamphlet it would have been an entirely different matter.

I suspect you detest how the work attacks the notoriously evil Federal Reserve System, and you fear it may actually cause some inquisitive minds to question why a number of private banks have been granted, by Congress, a monopoly, and authoritarian control, over our nation’s currency. And so, instead of attacking the message, you repeatedly post an insulting remark.

In any event, I am still waiting for you to explain the distinction between a "Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

I could actually give a ■■■■ what you think of the Federal Reserve.

It affects my reality in way that is less than zero.

A normal person would be embarrassed to use the references that you have used.

Since I understand where you are coming from… the land of crazy… there is really nothing to discuss.

You have a completely different reality than the majority of the world.

1 Like

There you go again with your adolescent insulting remarks and attacking the messenger and not the message.

In any event, I am still waiting for you to explain the distinction between a "Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in the Constitution or confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, as much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation. John Adams

It isn’t an adolescent insult.

It is an accurate description.

Some one is totally not worried about a recession.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169815874988986369

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169815875966210049

If the economy is strong… why would the Fed lower rates?

We’ve been told for 10 years that low fed rates propped up Obama economy so definitely not propping up Trumps