The President attacking the Federal Reserve

Bonkers is putting it lightly

Apparently he doesn’t see anything wrong with the source :face_vomiting:

That’s nice, that’s a single man’s opinion. Several others expressly said they didn’t want to explicitly prohibit it as to not tie the hands of the Legislature.

Who the ■■■■ cares what people who’ve been dead for 200 years thought. I certainly don’t.

And after the debate to strike the words out, what was the vote, my friend?

On the motion for striking out
N. H. ay. Mas. ay. Ct ay. N. J. no. Pa. ay. Del. ay. Md. no. Va. ay. [FN23] N. C. ay. S. C. ay. Geo. ay.

[FN23] This vote in the affirmative by Virga. was occasioned by the acquiescence of Mr. Madison who became satisfied that striking out the words would not disable the Govt. from the use of public notes as far as they could be safe & proper; & would only cut off the pretext for a paper currency, and particularly for making the bills a tender either for public or private debts.

The irrefutable fact is, our founding fathers intended the market place, and only the market place, to determine what notes, if any, were safe and proper to accept in payment of debt, and they specifically chose to forbid folks in government to make a particular bank note, or any “note”, a legal tender, which if allowed would literally force people and business owners to accept worthless script in payment of debt.

And what has our Congress done? They have spat upon our Constitution, conspired with 12 private banking institutions now called the Federal Reserve Board, whose notes have been made a legal tender for all debts, public and private, in defiance of the clear intentions of our founding fathers.

This same kind of swindling operation was engaged in by John Law, see: John Law and the Mississippi Bubble: 1718-1720 and was in the minds of our founding fathers when they intentionally decided to forbid notes of any kind to be made a legal tender.

JWK

No.

Several expressly said they did not want an explicit prohibition as to tie the hands of the Legislature. They voted to remove the clause, but not to prohibit such action by congress.

And then congress used the power that was not prohibited by the Constitution as written to designate Federal Reserve Notes as legal tender.

You cling to those rotting corpses. I’ll sit here in reality.

What I cling to are historical facts, facts which prove you are wrong.

:roll_eyes:

Lot of that going on these days…

2 Likes

Yep. A whole lot of confirmed suspicians

1 Like

Ahhh Lucy…you hit the nail on the head…yet again. Love it!

ummm, I think Nope. Not at All…meant that he disagreed with you.

I also cling to the fact that our founders also prohibited the states to “make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts”.

Why do you ignore facts?

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

Oh. I guess I missed the part about it being a cabal of super rich Jewish bankers plotting away in a bunker somewhere.

Problem is, you have to be totally ignorant or deliberately misrepresenting what the Fed does to believe in like ninety five percent of these conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Absolutely incorrect. The real problem is, one has to be totally ignorant or deliberately misrepresenting truth and facts to suggest Federal Reserve Notes are “dollars”, and our founders did not specifically agree to prohibit notes of any kind to be made a legal tender.

JWK

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

I hope they lower the interest rates to 0%. That would be a great opportunity for me to make further gains on the economy.

since according to you federal reserve notes shouldn’t be legal tender ill make you a deal. for ever one of these federal reserve notes you send me Ill sent you in return a coin (specifically allowed in the constitution) with the image of the first president george washington on it. or else i could send you another coin with another founders likeness on it. thomas jefferson.

that way you wont have to sully your hands with these illegal notes

Wrong! That’s according to The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787, reported by James Madison : August 16 And, the restriction against notes of any kind being made a legal tender was also extended to the states, by our founders, in the following words:

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; …

JWK

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. James Madison

That applies to the States… not Congress.

Did I not indicate, in crystal clear language, the restriction was “extended to the states”?

BTW, I’m still anxiously awaiting for you to explain the distinction between a “Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in the Constitution or confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, as much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation. John Adams