The President attacking the Federal Reserve

Why should the American people pay interest to a private banking cartel called the Federal Reserve to use worthless scrip rented out by them, when our government could circulate interest free United States Notes?

Why is America’s labor and industries forced to give a portion of their productivity to a private banking cartel to rent their Bank Notes which have no intrinsic value? This is a version of the same crap the mob pulled when collecting “protection money” from business owners. Trump is right in wanting cut this parasitic middle-man out!

JWK

We are told the ”dollar” has lost its purchasing power over the years. But the truth is, Federal Reserve Notes have lost their purchasing power since their introduction as money, which are used by a notoriously evil banking scheme to plunder real material wealth created by America’s labor and industries.

The President doesn’t want to cut out the Federal Reserve.

He wants interest rates lowered in order to stave off the recession that he created.

All that other stuff is the wild ravings of the White Supremacist ■■■■■■■ Pastor Emry who wants to nationalize all of the banks and get rid of interest on borrowing… because Jews.

1 Like

if the scrip is worthless why arent you willing to exchange it for coinage featuring the images of the founders…

1 Like

That is a question that never gets answered.

and the job report comes out.
weak job growth of just 130k. under expectations of 150k and most of that growth was temporary census workers

Baloney! What I posted above is not “… the wild ravings of the White Supremacist ■■■■■■■ Pastor Emry who wants to nationalize all of the banks and get rid of interest on borrowing… because Jews.”

What I posted is an accurate summary of a portion of the 1913 Congressional Report on the creation of the Federal Reserve System.

Here is a screenshot from that Report:

I am still waiting for you to explain the distinction between a "Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

You posted an insane, fact devoid screed by Pastor Emry… one of the Founders of the Christian Identity movement… a White Supremacist/ holocaust denying/ anti semitic movement.

You have argued that I ignore that he is an idiot and analyze his words instead of being embarrassed.

But despite all of this.

I am still willing to the two for one trade of all of my worthless scrip that says “One” for all of yours that says “Twenty”

Deal?

Now the President is calling out Jerome Powell by name

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169948967947395072

How insane is it that the President is getting economic advice from “Mad Money”?

It’s really not insane considering that the guy he appointed as Director of the National Economic Council is Larry Kudlow. Of Kudlow & Cramer. Because Trump likes people he sees on TV or knows. Which is why his doctor should be Surgeon General. And his pilot should be head of the FAA. And his son in law along with his real estate attorney should solve the Israel-Palestine situation. I can go on.

3 Likes

Give it a freaken break and stop with the deflections! My last post is an accurate summary of a portion of the 1913 Congressional Report on the creation of the Federal Reserve System. I even gave a screenshot of that report which raises a number of questions.

So, tell me, Why should the American people pay interest to a private banking cartel called the Federal Reserve to use worthless scrip rented out by them, when our government could circulate interest free United States Notes?

Why is America’s labor and industries forced to give a portion of their productivity to a private banking cartel to rent their Bank Notes which have no intrinsic value? This is a version of the same crap the mob pulled when collecting “protection money” from business owners. Trump is right in wanting cut this parasitic middle-man out!

In another part of the Report, it predicts the Federal Reserve Board will become a political partisan gang and those who suffer under this notoriously evil contrivance will be “the merchant and borrowing public”.

Here is a screen-shot of that part of the Report:

I am still waiting for you to explain the distinction between a "Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”.

JWK

We are told the ”dollar” has lost its purchasing power over the years. But the truth is, Federal Reserve Notes have lost their purchasing power since their introduction as money, which are used by a notoriously evil banking scheme to plunder real material wealth created by America’s labor and industries.

No. One. Gives. A. ■■■■■

Because by law, a FRN is legal tender.

Doesn’t matter what you think about what a few dead guys thought in 1789.

2 Likes

I have gave you the answer plenty of times in my bargain that I am willing to make with you in trading worthless scrip with different words on it.

I will trade you the pieces of paper that say “one” for yours that say “twenty”

That has been the answer to what you think is a gotcha question.

But it isn’t a gotcha question… it is a misunderstanding of reality.

Also once again… the President isn’t going to do anything to the Federal Reserve. He doesn’t have that power… and even if he did… his interest is staving off the recession he created and that is it. That is his only motivation.

Strange question from the small government crowd

You see I actually read the garbage from the Pastor Emry… one of the founders of of the Christian Identity movement… you know… the White Supremacist/Holocaust Denying/ Anti Semitic ■■■■■■■ that was linked in the thread…

And he believes that the banks should be nationalized and loans given out interest free.

Because that is the way to get out from under the yoke of the “international bankers” and " new world order" … you know… Jews… By giving government even more power.

I know… I know… it doesn’t make sense at first but hear me out…

Nope… doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes

I am also waiting for you to address those portions of the 1913 Congressional Report on the creation of the Federal Reserve System which I provided a screen-shot of.

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

Dude… I have explained it many many times.

I will do so again even upping the stakes

I will gladly trade you three to one my worthless scrip that says “One” for yours that says “Twenty”

Will you take that deal?

I’m enjoying watching his flailing.

Once again you deflect from explaining the distinction between a "Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”, and also deflect from addressing those portions of the 1913 Congressional Report on the creation of the Federal Reserve System which I provided a screen-shot of…

:roll_eyes:

JWK

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

The answer is in there. Been given many times.

Same deal… now four to one.

Will you take it?

One would also find it odd that one of the signatories of that sacrosanct Congressional report that is being touted would go on to serve for a decade as a vice governor on the Federal Reserve board seven years later… I guess his concerns were put to rest.

1 Like