THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

6-6 to 11-1 in r short years.

Could have not done it without ya, Mr. President.

Allan

1 Like

> New numbers Friday at 4:25 p.m.

• Love 129,006 votes, 50.08 percent of the vote
  • McAdams 128,587 with 49.92 percent of the vote

Provisional ballots are expected to be released Monday. The outcome is expected to be finalized by Tuesday.

This one is killing me . . back and forth, back and forth. Mia had a judge reject her lawsuit to stop counting in Salt Lake County today. So the only thing left I think is the provision then the almost guaranteed recount.

i dont like the sound of this at all

i was happy on election night when florida was going so well for republicans

it looked like a good sign of things to come

all of the good things are being taken away

Bless your heart.

thank you

i think

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings.

If Trump us too fat for office for sure she is unfit

We can add another to the wave. No way the R can catch up.

“Anthony Brindisi is on the verge of clinching a victory in the 22nd Congressional Districtelection after winning the absentee ballot count Friday in two more counties, distancing himself from Rep. Claudia Tenney.

Tenney’s chance of a post-election night rally all but disappeared as Brindisi expanded his lead to 3,178 votes on the strength of absentee ballot victories in Broome and Herkimer counties.”

“Her path to victory is virtually closed at this point,” said Luke Perry, director of the Utica College Center of Public Affairs and Election Research. “It’s not going to happen, barring some finding of a tabulation error at the 11th hour.”

Nate Silver, editor of the website FiveThirtyEight.com, tweeted Friday, “It’s pretty clear that it’s over for Tenney.”

R’s lose 3 seats in NYS. So it will be 21 D’s 6 R’s representing NYS in the House.

1 Like

Add one more to the D column.

Xochitl Torres Small wins New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District seat

https://www.washingtonpost.com/election-results/new-mexico-2nd-congressional-district/?utm_term=.54fe2439b7ed

Still no call in Brindisi/Tenney race, but the D leads by 3000ish.

https://www.uticaod.com/news/20181119/with-two-counties-left-brindisi-holds-lead-over-tenney

every day is a fresh punch in the face

And another one officially bites the dust.

any idea when this punishment will end

Likely 2020 for the immediate pain to end. But closer to 2050 or longer for the overall stain and pain of this punishment to finally be lifted on our collective souls.

1 Like

haha no i meant the midterm results

every day another republican loses

i want it to be over

Unless I’m mistaken, now.

1 Like

By then, most of us will be deader than a door nail. :worried:

2 Likes

There goes the diversity.

Of course he did.

From the article…

"Kemp used a tactic Palast calls “Purge by Postcard” to remove eligible voters from the rolls. Kemp sent a postcard that could have easily been mistaken for spam to voters who did not vote in the prior election. If a voter did not return the postcard, Kemp purged their registration without informing the voters it was happening.

Thanks to a June 2018 [Supreme Court ruling that reversed the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, this practice is now legal. If a voter misses an election and fails to respond to a notice by mail, the court ruled it legal to remove them from the list of registered voters."

So, you can now register to vote and if you miss ONE election the sleaze bags can start moving to have you kicked out.

Just one more republican tactic to get voter volume down.

Sorry.

1 Like