THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

They didn’t WANT to hold the house! This was all in the plan. Very smart plan - very well executed. BIG night for Republicans!

1 Like

Annnnnd there’s going to be a Florida recount, because of course there is.

:laughing:.

I think that is more likely for Trump after assaulting some poor girl.

So anyone else thinking Mueller has been chomping at the bit and we get more indictments on Friday?

1 Like

Well, that was actually tongue in cheek.

I am thinking the next couple of weeks are going to be very interesting for Trumpers and the administration…

And pray for Thomas to last until we get a dem senate

Allan

We went into last night with 16 Democratic governors, 47 (+2) senators, and 193 representatives.

We will head into 2019 with 23 governors, probably 46 to 47 senators, and around 228 representatives.

Was it some overwhelming wave with no good news for Republicans? No, of course not. But it would be hard to argue that it wasn’t a very good night for Democrats overall. They had a tough road in the Senate. Republicans will be the ones on defense in 2020.

4 Likes

On the defense already this morning…

Capture

He didn’t even get the results right…

According to NBC News Exit Poll results, 42 percent of voters nationwide approve Mueller’s handling of the investigation, while 45 percent disapprove.

I might disapprove of Mueller’s handling of the investigation because I don’t think he is being aggressive enough… Which bucket do you think I fall in?

Mueller is cool.

I don’t understand what the justification would be, for the House getting their hands on the last few decades of the president’s tax returns.

How about revising statutes on emoluments? Seems simple and applicable…

The American public deserves to know if fat donald was a money launderer or not.

It will be interesting to see what the dems in the House will do. Are they going to display their TDS and make the 116th United States Congress all about exacting revenge against Trump for beating Hilary?

The “dems” won’t take control of the house till January… The next couple of weeks are all Mueller time… Oh, and the Judge O’Connor in Fort Worth… That’s why I said it’s going to be very interesting…

What evidence do they have that he might be guilty of such a thing. They need some actual evidence for that type of justification. Simply despising Trump and assuming he might be capable of financial crimes is not sufficient evidence.

He is a dem.

To find how much income he is deriving from foreign investments.

That’s an easy question to answer.

Allan

That’s some truth.