THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

to make americra great again LOL!

1 Like

It’s a loss. Just say it. A smaller loss maybe. But a loss. You lost the house

You regulate on a micro level. Basically nationalize the industry…

I want to say that this is the 2nd or 3rd election that Republicans in NC got to use horribly gerrymandered districts (because they stretched everything out to the final second and redrew gerrymandered districts again).

All sleazy politicians should follow the lead that they set.

Michigan just passed prop 2 to take redistricting out of the Legislature’s hands because it was abused so badly under the Red Map program. Wasn’t even close…

Yes, sad we didn’t keep the house. Could have made some real positive changes. But, could have been a whole lot worse… Too bad there are no moderate dems, and that they don’t think as individuals.

1 Like

To be fair, right now Donald’s priority this morning is to hold a press conference and stroke himself over what an amazingly tremendous and tremendously amazing victory this was for him.

1 Like

The moderates in the dem party all lost last night to republicans. Of course there are no moderates left!

How do you feel about losing seven governorships?

Not bad for an off year. I was real happy we kept Florida. Be a big help in 2020.

In any case, Democrats intend to continue and extend the investigation of Russian collusion in the new House. After Mueller and the FBI, could anything have already been more done to death than that? Lets have Benghazi hearings in the Senate.

This is what they intend to do with their new majority in the House?

So, for the next two years, the dems will still be stuck in 2016… Hoping to get Trump’s tax returns through Mueller via Rooskie. LMAO! …

Do you forget there are 8 others on the court? He has to find 4 others to agree with him to make any difference.

It’s sad and silly…

agreed…I think that says a great deal for the voting populace. I am from Indiana. I worry about how far right Mike Braun could go or actually is. I liked Donnelly because of his center right leaning.

Oh God no.

Let her keep opening her yap and the media yelling her answers:

How do you pay for single payer: Well duh you just do!

Pelosi is going to put on quite a show. She will want to convey power to “balance” the President and will forget that there are rules.

Why do cons continue to make stuff up?

They want to focus on healthcare, tax cuts for middle class and poor, wage growth. They can also focus on making sure Trumps corruption doesn’t go unchecked.

They can walk and chew gum at the same time

2 Likes

She’s so old, I keep expecting her to show up with lipstick smeared over her lips.

1 Like

Universal healthcare doesn’t say anything about whether the industry is nationalized or not though. It can exist while at the same time let private insurers, hospitals, and so on continue to exist.