THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

Da ■■■■■ is Aetna not a private insurer?

1 Like

The really sad part is all dems want to do is more Rooskie…

Okay. Not what I thought she was talking about. Private insurers do this, too.

Also you can’t choose where you want to go with a private insurer. That’s the whole concept of “in network”. Also “risk pool”. Also, it still boggles my mind that anyone, anywhere, likes the concept of health insurance. It’s a product that jumps massively in price every year that you pray you don’t ever use.

Why you guys want the govt to run everything is beyond me… Last time the dems ran the banks through house committees we crashed…

These are all definitely words.

1 Like

That whole system that was propped up by fraud crashed?

They are saying those two, medicare and Aetna have more than twice the denials of any other private insurer.

Better source for you

https://www.healthcare-economist.com/2008/06/30/medicare-more-likely-to-deny-claims-than-commerical-health-insurers/

Fat donald is going to be Pelosi’s bitch. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m hoping they will be as effective as Trump and the previous House. Maybe another huge tax cut for Trump and his kids.

I’ll never understand the private definitions of words some people use to make statements like “welfare interferes with private decisions” true. The way FlameHeart made it sound, I was thinking of stuff like compulsory vaccinations or mandatory all-tofu diets. Hey, I’m against those sort of requirements regardless of if they cone from Medicare or a private insurer.

See, dems have no agenda. This is going to be hilarious…

their number one goal is to make Trump a one term president.

1 Like

That’s UN AMERICAN and a failure of leadership… Whoops, oh, wait…

I predicted Kentucky beating Duke by 7.

My final grade: Z-

And just like that… No more talk about the invading caravan

2 Likes

Caravan? Never heard of it… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not sure how UHC runs people’s lives.

I predict Duke will go 38-1, winning the national championship. Their one loss will inexplicably be to Boston College.

1 Like

We agree… Even though Trump would work with dems, if they wanted…