THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

hmm, I predicted Dems getting to 237, which was a safe pick. Not very far off.

I also called Cramer (easy call), Hawley and Scott winning.

I missed Gillum and Abrams, as well as Rosen (I thought Heller would hold).

Michael Scarn final prediction accuracy: B-

Now get out there and start praying Ginsberg can hang in there for at least two more years.

nobody likes peas, lib.

Ummm…how many Democrats do you see posting in here about how a new Democratic dominated House can work on health care reforms compared to how many Democrats are posting about how the new House can get Trump?

lol, govern what? They don’t have the senate or the presidency. At best they can be obstructionists like the GOP was for 6 years.

Thankfully they will be able to relaunch unbiased investigations. Mueller report should soon be coming too. Pelosi has signaled there won’t be an attempt at impeachment unless its bipartisan.

And if she sticks to that, she is going to have a whole lot of very pissed off leftists on her hands.

leftists didn’t do well last night. Establishment is clearly the dominant faction.

Pretending to not understand how Manafort’s tax avoidance scheme based around his shady income from Russian-backed oligarchs and politicos in Ukraine, ties into the scope of the Mueller investigation of whether anyone from the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia in their attack on us isn’t a good look. But you do you. :+1:

The rest of us easily see the pertinence.

2 Likes

Gerrymandering the crap out of the country really helped save seats for Republicans.

The administration has requested that the Supreme Court directly hear appeals to cases where Federal judges have blocked putting an end to DACA. If that happens, no immigration reform means no continuation of DACA. What a wonderful Democratic win.

Also, I want to see the final numbers on state legislative seats that flipped. Glanced at ballotpedia and looks like Dems flipped six state houses and lost one. Good start.

Elections are cool.

2 Likes

you would LOL!

That would be all they can do, as we all no they have no solutions for anything. Hopefully. other dems are more mature and want to move the country forward. But, kooks on display is what I expect.

The party of no LOL!

Yes, no blue wave. Split happens…

How does UHC interfere with private decisions?

Certainly not a wave, but one can justufiably call it a flush.

(I know that wasn’t your catchphrase but I figured you wouldn’t mind if I multitasked. ;))

How did investigating shady real estate deals expand to getting some WH nooky?

Ahem

from Medicare: Largest Denier Of Health Care Claims

Medicare: Largest Denier Of Health Care Claims

David Weinberger / October 06, 2009 / 0 Comments

According to AMA’s National Health Insurance Report Card, Medicare denies 6.85 percent of its claims, higher than any private insurer (Aetna was second, denying 6.80 percent of its claims), and more than double any private insurer’s average.