THE Official Unoffiial Midterm Elections Results Thread

BETO! BETO! BETO!

And Rohrabacher is going DOWN! Took three people to the polls this morning who have never voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Voting after work. Then off to the beer store to pick up some delicious celebratory IPA or Double IPA. Or Oatmeal stout, or beer.

Hoping in VA-7 that Abigail Spanberger can beat Dave Brat. Not in my district, but in the district next to mine.

I broke my shift schedule up so all of my employees could get to the polls either in the AM or the early afternoon. Gonna be a long ass day at work now.

1 Like

I am predicting that the Democrats will take back the House and pick up somewhere between 30 and 40 House seats. As for the Senate, I am predicting that the Republicans will pick up North Dakota and Missouri while the Democrats will hold on unto Florida, Indiana, West Virginia and Montana. I am also predicting the the Democrats will pick up a Senate seat either in Nevada or Arizona here. I believe that the Republicans will end up with 52 Senate seats.

Good job doing that.

My union politely informed the production I am working on that they either had to bring us in four hours after polls open or stop work four hours before they close. If not, it would be up to the individual to decide which eorks best and the Union would back us up.

They basically said that if they did do one thing or the other then they would have zero control over who is at work when for the day.

It was hilarious.

I predict F5 level spinning from a Trump. You gotta give him credit he hedges his lies nicely.

If the GOP takes the house… It’s because of me

If Dems take the house… I knew we weren’t going to win, that’s why you should take my advice. Go against me and this is what happens

2 Likes

I already voted several days ago and voted split-ticket. I voted Democrat for US Senator and for Secretary of State while I voted Republican for Attorney General and Governor. My GOP Governor is going to win reelection today.

I’m predicting the House will spend the next two years trying to impeach Trump, which everybody knows will never get past the Senate.
I’m predicting the Senate will spend the next two years filling up judiciary seats throughout the country.

1 Like

I will be voting for Donnelly as he is a uniter not a divider. And I will be breaking out some of my own barrel aged makers 46…I got a couple of gift bottles last CHristmas…and an aging barrel…so I aged and rebottled them. They are kinda tasty. The barrel was aged with a couple of bourbon beers before the bourbon went in.

But anyway. Glad election day is here…so we can get back to normal commercial viewing. LOL

Polls here in Indiana have had Donnelly down a couple of points as late as this past Saturday.

Dana Rohrabacher losing will be cool to see.

1 Like

I’m hoping Michigan’s 3 proposals all pass!

1 Like

I’d recommend a good rye like…Templeton. Go with the 4 year aged…it’s better than the 6 year and costs 25% less.

I did that once last month. Never again.

I don’t drink so I guess I’ll be laughing at all of you drunk knuckleheads all night.

1 Like

Yes, tonight could lead to some very interesting posts. If I were a day trader, I’d be putting 90 percent of my cash into increased typos. I’d set aside 10 percent to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: My original post had a word missing. It’s already starting.

A picture is worth a thousand words

2 Likes

Ya but they dont have lebrooonnnnn jamessss

Im predicting the Senate will be groveling to the House for pork