The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

This is a sweet endorsement. Early and clear.

Lee Zeldin Endorses Donald Trump for President in 2024 Lee Zeldin Endorses Donald Trump for President in 2024

I didn’t mind.
I like corrections. Used to it as English is 2nd language for me.
Often if I translate something it comes worped in translation …
No I thanked you meaning I was grateful.

I prefer this version over viola.

:smiley:

1 Like

I am not the only one…

1 Like

Viola does sound like an instrument. Musical one.

If history repeats itself and Brandon is elected again, this country as “we” knew it, will be gone. It will have “transed” into a whole new lib mirage of virtue signaling, that will flush us down into a San Fran, LA homelessness, perverted ■■■■ hole.

1 Like

They will have to cheat to make that happen.

We won’t let them.

We live by the Constitution.

Not the party.

Just Go Brandon…Just Go.

…and then you have to consider the enthusiasm of Brandonites in the Biden announced his candidacy thread to realize, “we” are in trouble. If Brandon’s actions haven’t provided the evidence necessary to conclude he is a corrupt, incompetent, demented shell of a man…I don’t know what else is “left”.

3 Likes

Very true. It is all in the open that they wish to destroy freedom of speech, freedom of movement and freedom of political alliance.

The message has been bastardized by the corrupt media.

1 Like

Word for word 2012 rhetoric. Well except it’s Brandon now.

Most important election of our lifetime!! :joy:

The same thing was predicted about Obama getting a second term and how he was going to allow radical islam to transform the US. Yet here we are still standing.

I guarantee that if Biden wins, the USA you know and love will still exist.

I have a historical basis in which to measure how far this country has moved left and it can’t take much more and remain the world power that it’s been. It’s the forces on the right that got us to where “we” are and is the very foundation of this country.

Damage was done my friend during Obama’s tenure. That said, Bush handed him a bucket of economic feces so…the country was already on a bad road.

No you really don’t because your rhetoric is 100 years old and predated the single biggest growth times of this country.

You guys screamed communism form every roof during the Obama admin. When you never had it better
As to what the forces on the right whatever that means did or didn’t do is a topic i would love to explore. First identify them.

I simply state what creates the environment for happiness, satisfaction, fulfillment and economic success while reducing suicide, drug addiction, divorce and other factors that destroy it. These are opposite sides of the same coin of life.

Except for all the “us will cease to exist as a country” “it is headed for its grave”

What creates the environment for these feelings of destruction?

The examples I see that are the long term results of the policies I’m railing against.

1 Like

But you saw them ten years ago. You guys have been saying the left is moving too fdr left for 20 something years. Have been saying that communism is coming for over 100. At what point is a pause and a deep breath neeeded?

2 Likes

I told you in 2016 the corrupt, united forces of our intelligence agencies working with their political affiliates that is only now being investigated by Congress. Just because you can not see the many things happening around you today, that will have an impact either positive or negative on tomorrow…is your shortcoming.

This has nothing to do without exchange. Bureaucratic corruption is a massive problem.

I would say that it is also an old problem but in this case there was idealism that it had been fixed. In fact it wasn’t. Little chieftains asserting power and retaining it through any means they feel necessary.

That has nothing to do with your assertions of imminent destruction and communism and trans and blah and blah blah