The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

To you.

Brilliance in an electric text box.

I had to put on my Foster Grants.

I love my electric text box. Don’t speak Ill of my electric text box!

Election fight is ON!!!

1 Like

Crooked Joe works for me.

Nice refresh for election run.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/rally-speech-donald-trump/2023/04/27/id/1117795/

Former President Donald Trump took questions after his Make America Great Again rally Thursday, digging at President Joe Biden’s inability to even make a presidential campaign declaration live.

One of the questions centered around how to build back Biden’s sagging economy that has been hit by massive spending, rampant inflation, and surge energy prices.

And Trump pointed to the latter as the worst failure of all by the Biden administration.

“Dig, we must; drill, we must,” Trump told his rally, which aired live on Newsmax. “We must drill.”

Look at the comments.

I think Trump has a chance.

1 Like

I hope he has a chance. Should he win i also hope he gets someone as vp thats a bulldog and will run defense for him. And when his cabinet starts acting like they are there just to play the usual politics they are fired on the spot. Its time for these career politicians to go away.

5 Likes

It’s waaaaaaaaay past time. Term limits should be the main target to get approved right now.

4 Likes

True. And in 2020, Brandon hadn’t screwed up the country.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some interesting options available for VP.

It sure won’t be Pence.

1 Like

Nope. Liberalism is on a knee.

The primary reason Trump has arisen like a Phoenix from the dust bin of history.

Trump really was right about what matters most.

ENERGY!!

1 Like

:rofl: the revisionism

marcuse fist

Do you deny it?

1 Like

The reality.

Not hardly. My how soon we forget.

20 years ago absolutely. Now there is a def shift.

? We keep doing this over and over

Never had it better until president trump when you did have it better. But president trumps came after.

I don’t want to have to write that out every time i make the point.

Balderdash. Embrace your incrementalism. CRT goes back to the 80s. Critical Pedagogy is not a minor.

2 Likes