The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Joe has staff and over 100 field offices open in the swing states.

Donald has zero.

It’s still get out the vote, make contact with voters, meet people where they are, call and knock on doors that wins elections.

Any idea when Donald might start that?

Who’s not campaigning?

1 Like

Trump is fending off the nonsense in an impressive manner.

The tactic is activating him instead of beating him down.

The dems have erred big time.

1 Like

Trump has a campaign office in every grocery store in the USA.

His message us getting out.

:rofl:

1 Like

I hope Trump takes the offer and uses it to begin some genuine diplomacy and to explain to Zelinski he is going to have to come to the table without conditions or no more US funding.

Give peace a chance.

1 Like

What does that mean?

1 Like

Not a gotcha question but why in your opinion does Ukraine have to make compromises (and I am not against that in fact thats the only way this will be resolved) yet Israel which receives billions as well does not?

Biden was not. Now he is.

Israel does not rely on US largess for its existence. Sure we fund them and we also have a benefit to their alliance in the region for it.

There is no same upside with Ukraine. We have already gone above and beyond with assistance to allow Ukraine a chance to remain as sovereign as it can. The swing vote on Ukraine is China and without China support I am not willing to continue to fund Ukraine while China does nothing.

1 Like

I would disagree that Israel does not rely on the US for its continued existence.

:rofl: Come on man!

What’s the benefit?

Brothers of the infidel style.

Intelligence sharing.

Trade.

PR.

Ok, if you say so.

Right. We are watching in real time as the poll shift as Biden hits the campaign trail.

Stop.

No. The polls are shifting because why? Because people suddenly support Biden and his policies ? :joy:

What is your reason?

It’s not because that dumbass “started campaigning.”

Of course it is. Look at the numbers desantis reached before and after he announced and hit the trail. Before it was speculation it was one number and then before they collapsed it was a much higher one. Campaigning drives polls to some extent. It’s not the only reason

1 Like

No, it’s not. Brandon has been campaigning since he got elected.

College debt piss away are a great example.

1 Like