The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

This is actually a pretty big deal.

I don’t know how rotten you have to be to have your portrait obstructed by your own employees in a federal building, but neither President Trump nor President Obama were treated in such a manner. :rofl:

3 Likes

It was an easy one to be duped by. That pretty much sounds exactly like something he would say. :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

I can only imagine where you found this.

4 Likes

Odd…that’s now picture boards are displayed in federal buildings. I suspect a fake.

That just shows how technologically inclined you’re not. :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually, it’s because I’ve spent a lot of time in federal buildings of one kind or another and there is a standard picture board…for one thing, pictures are either 8’ by 11" or else 5" by 7"…standard photos in a “flow chart” format.

VA was at the very best under Trump.

Now they can’t even hang pictures by the instruction manual dot gov.

:rofl:

1 Like

“VA was at the very best under trump”… :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/469825-veterans-affairs-reform-is-now-reality-under-president-trump/

1 Like

It was also childish and petty to alter my quote by uncapitalizing Trump IMO.

1 Like

It’s because you’ve chosen to be hurt by the Kid Sniffer’s treatment at the VA and you’re trying too hard to cope. I personally took this pic. :rofl:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Trump jumps the shark. I can’t believe people listen to this loser.

Doesn’t that feel more powerful and effective than convicted felon.

How about election losing convicted felon?

Whoop. There it is.

I can’t believe how psychotically these people who supposedly hate him just spend every last waking moment of their lonely lives looking at him, listening to him, thinking about HIM!

5 Likes