The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

good question. he was obviously harvesting. was he authorized?

look that up and let us know.

thanks for coming around back to my original point.

And yet full investigation, no arrests, no one charged, no voter fraud. They know who the man was, he cooperated, legal ballots, no fraud.

And maga continues to bleat “fraud” where there is none.

maybe you keep missing it.

“Powell did not address whether the man violated the law by just having ballots that weren’t his.”

was he harvesting?

Sounds so contrived.

The meeting with his PO? Not contrived at all. All the guilty ones get that.

Most of them have to show up in person though. And take a drug test. Two tiers and all that.

Not the meeting.

The election rhetoric.

What election rhetoric?

oh geeze. too close to rig?

cant wait to see what happens next

C’mon man, that’s funny stuff. :joy: If you have a sense of humor that is. :wink:

image1

image2

I need to edit, to add this isn’t really what he said, just poking fun at LL.

3 Likes

“one of the best factories”

haha

no wonder democrats hate him he has a sense of humor and is able to relate to people and is not senile

(47 for crab dip gawd is that real?)

These are spoof pics. But I think that is where LL got her “facts”.

1 Like

Seems the case.

14.95 for warm crab dip.

Interesting, Trump’s “complaint” sounds as if he is pointing out the reality of high sometimes ridiculous prices Americans are having to deal with every day.
My take anyway but what do I know?

None of it happened though.

“Transcripts from Trump’s speech on Sunday did not reference The Cheesecake Factory or much discussion about the U.S. economy, beyond claiming he presided over the “greatest economy in history.” Trump spoke about energy costs but not the price of food or groceries.

The screengrabs were taken from about 50 minutes into Trump’s speech when he mocked Biden for being slow and alleging the media gave the president easy questions that he still failed to answer. The document Trump held up was used as a prop to represent a prompt card.“

Well thanks for the clarification. In the end it’s all to do about nothing? However, the entertainment value from some of the TDS sufferers here setting their hair on fire and wetting their panties is by far hysterical.

1 Like

I mentioned in my post this was a spoof. Funny, but not true. :wink:

Cold crab dip. Biden is bad with energy remember. :joy:

2 Likes

We have the best posters.

:rofl:

Yes yes I got punked and admitted it. When I’m a dumbass why deny it. At my age I’m beyond getting my feelings hurt. :crazy_face:

2 Likes