The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

This week, libs are told to fantasize that zombie Haley will/maybe/might/could/would/should blah blah blah.

Silly little trained (D)ogs. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not sure what it means. How does a Haley voter respond when polled? I’m guessing most don’t respond, some choose Biden out of spite, and some grudgingly choose Trump. Polls are basically meaningless this time of year, but it’s a fact that there are a lot of dissatisfied Haley voters out there. Will Trump reach out to them, and how would he do that?

Depends on whether the election is on the up and up.

If (big if) it is Trump will win.

Is there a reality where Trump loses and the election is considered to be legitimate?

5 Likes

That’s funny.

When you get to the point where the likelihood of a dem candidate winning is dependent on reps not showing up the candidate supporters have to realize that that is a problem in and of itself.

I think that it is a problem that an amount of people who can fit in a college football stadium spread out over three states determines the winner… but that is the system that we have

So its a forgone conclusion that Trump wins and any other result is fraud?

2 Likes

I understand the argument against the electoral college. Even though i don’t agree with it.

but i have no problem with it being so close especially since the turnout has been so high and the election was still close despite it.

Yes for a the entirety of the maga movement

He can only be failed

Twice in my lifetime the electoral vote and the popular vote did not match up.

There are only so many times that can happen before faith in the electoral system goes away… and the entire thing depends on faith in the system.

1 Like

What’s the basis for this prediction though?

Questioning the results despite all evidence to the contrary will create that issue for sure
But with regards to the popular vote the masses dint pay attention to it. Primarily because it is purposefully not publicized so i dont think we are at a loss of faith in the system based solely on the popular vote.

It can however be a contributing factor given other attacks on the system

In my opinion, the more times the election diverges from majority support, the greater the chance a call for an abandonment of the system will occur.

I don’t think that that abandonment will happen in a peaceful manner.

Just my opinion

1 Like

You need to start reading past the headlines. Fox News headline today:

Black voters review Biden’s performance as Trump surges in polls

Second paragraph of the story:

The latest Fox News survey shows former President Trump narrowly ahead of President Biden in the race for the White House. But the contest has tightened as an uptick in economic optimism pushes approval of Biden up.

General Election: Trump vs. Biden
FOX News, Thursday, May 16
Trump 49, Biden 48
Margin of error: 4

Unfortunately or fortunately i am an eternal optimist

1 Like

2 Likes

Look at the turnout for Trump in the Bronx NY.

Incredible.

:flushed:

Trump Supporters Gather in the Bronx Ahead of Trump Visit https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/18/ttrump-supporters-gather-in-the-bronx-ahead-of-trump-visit/

1 Like

Looks like tens of people

Just to be fair though Biden had 4 people turn out in Atlanta to watch his motorcade. :rofl:

1 Like