The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Sorry too white and too conservative.

1 Like

Because he is smart, articulate, good on policy, well versed in constitutional law and shows how moronic his democrat opponents are.

1 Like

How has he shown to be well versed in constitutional law?

I’ll give you the rest though.

I will give you articulate. :laughing:

For me personally any man who allows his family to be ridiculed and humiliated in public and then slavishly follows the man that did it, is not a man at all. Shows he is of weak character. But thats just me.

A sniveling, slithering, beta male, yes! Like every spineless politician currently in office at the federal.

DeSantis, is a politician, educated and socialized at the Ivy League level. Just like… Ted Cruz. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Trump Campaign is all in on ballot harvesting where the sport is encouraged and legal

1 Like

3 Likes

That Dominion lawsuit is really opening up a can of worms for Fox.

Demonic Force?

Two days after the 2020 election with the result yet to be determined, Carlson fumed via text about Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden. Dominion’s filing notes the network was taking heavy criticism from conservatives at the time. According to a text in the filing (page 19), the Arizona call seemed to cause consternation among the network’s biggest stars:

“We worked really hard to build what we have. Those ■■■■■■■ are destroying our credibility. It enrages me.” He added that he had spoken with Laura and [S]ean a minute ago and they are highly upset,” Carlson noted: “At this point we’re getting hurt no matter what.” Pfeiffer responded: It’s a hard needle to thread, but I really think many on our side are being reckless demagogues right now. Tucker replied: Of course they are. We’re not going to follow them.” And he added: What [Trump]’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

Late on January 6, Carlson texted with Pfeiffer that Trump is “a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us.”

1 Like

oh boy…

TFG isn’t gonna like this one bit.

I was reading about that yesterday. Wonder if Tucker will get turned on by the Maga acolytes?

Nope- he says the right things in public. MAGA folks accept tons of people who have said nasty things about Trump as long as they mainly tow the line.

Its all a gigantic game of Pretend.

Alongside they will probably never hear about it and if they do, think it’s fake.

Ah yes- that old chestnut. When MAGA hears things they don’t want to hear…

Fake News! Never Happened!

Somehow libs must be to blame for those comments!

1 Like

Three years ago. Is it possible he’s changed his opinion since then? Why despise him for opinions he possibly no longer holds ?

that’s the spirit!

1 Like

[quote=“enki, post:1999, topic:243498, full:true”]

I don’t have the cancel culture virus that annihilates people today for things they said in their teens that they don’t agree with today. But you can carry on…

1 Like

What [Trump]’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

Late on January 6, Carlson texted with Pfeiffer that Trump is “a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us.”

Remember when project veritas or whoever went undercover on a date to get a cnn employee on camera talking about bias etc and what followed? Branch of the Democratic Party! It’s all a joke.

“Trump will concede eventually and we should concentrate on Georgia, helping any way we can. We don’t want to antagonize Trump further, but Giuliani taken with a large grain of salt. Everything at stake here.“ - Murdoch to the president of Fox News.

[quote=“Paul_Thomson, post:2000, topic:243498, full:true”]

cool. Neither do I.

meanwhile, the Dominion lawsuit is also revealing that Maria Bartiromo’s used a “Time Traveler” to prove election fraud. The source claimed she could see and hear messages from the “wind”.

This is going to be so much fun.