The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Where do you suggest putting them?

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-gas/wells-to-consumer/transporting-oil-natural-gas/pipeline/where-are-the-pipelines

I have an answer you probably won’t like.

Keystone XL pipeline will get built and we will all know Trump was right the entire time…just like Nordstream 2 etc…

1 Like

And the benefit to the US of a new pipeline to carry dirty Canadian crude to refineries for export would be what, exactly?

Lets be honest, pretty much everyone on this forum is entrenched in their own political view so its all Biden bad or Trump bad.

Outside of political junkies no one debates the nuances of policy, speeches, actions etc.

Let the governor govern? Sounds familiar

They are both “bad”.

One has bad policies

The other is a bad person.

Agreed, so should Biden. Hell Hollywood freaks should be raising money for em. But again they’re white middle class people.

2 Likes

Swivel hips won’t take or accept any responsibility at all…and left-wing propaganda news won’t hold him accountable.

2 Likes

Agree. It is difficult to watch this unfold.

Fewer trains for crude would mean better maintenance for the dangerous goods that cannot transport via pipeline.

We are electing truly stupid people on the national level.

Trump looks so much better after 2 years of incoherence and CCP sabotage. I hope he can stay healthy.

1 Like

Both he and Shaprio, PA governor, are now walking back their enthusiastic approval of setting it on fire.

My issue is with both. Dewine is a twit.

Probably should have a thread just for the East Palestine wreck.

There is a hazardous waste incinerator a mere 20 miles away in East Liverpool OH. One of only 22 in the entire US. Oh how that was fought before being permitted.

is the loyalty waining?

Didn’t “Spineless Ted” endorse the same Trump that insulted his wife?

Let’s see where this goes. :popcorn:

2 Likes

Yes he did so you are right there is always a chance DeSantis will be cuckded by Alpha Trump.

Bet Ted Cruz’ missus saw Teddy in a real attractive light after he showed what a beta male he is.

I said the same about Jeff Sessions. Om a daily basis he got royally ■■■■■■ over by Trump but kept coming back for more. I bet his family was so proud of their spineless dad.

1 Like

Do you think Ted has given up yet, or will he run again? Ditto Chris Christie, who was also kicked in the teeth by Trump time after time, and always came back for more? And when will the biggest turd-polisher of all, Pence, announce?

Chris I got the beach all to myself Christie is not winning any more elections.

I could see Cruz running and I could vote for him. I like him.

1 Like

Huh

1 Like

Why? He has shown he has zero backbone. The guy is a complete cuck.