The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

I don’t know what you mean by last batch.

Late night hosts Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel reacted to reports that former President Donald Trump has coined a new nickname for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“We learned from The New York Times over the weekend that Trump’s new nickname for Ron DeSantis is ‘Meatball Ron,’” Kimmel said on his show Tuesday.

They lying NYT is feeding this eh? Ok…keep on regurgibleating it…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad.

Well he’s done Ron DeSanctimonious (D minus in my book) so he’s for sure looking at nicknames. I think he could do way better than that or Meatball Ron (B minus).

It very much sounds like a Trump comment but I also believe it’d be a mistake. He doesn’t need to divide R voters but…NYT does have that motivation, plus they’re known liars. I’ll have to wait for a more credible source to confirm it before I believe it.

1 Like

Smyrna, he’s gonna spend the next two years attacking all other contenders and Ron will get the worst of it as he’s the most electable candidate. He’ll use the same tactics that helped him beat his opponents in 2016- nicknames, belittling insults, etc. Its his trademark. We’ll see if it works for him again this time.

The documents and laptop that was recently found - like a few weeks ago.

Not the first or second batches recovered months ago and after the search warrant.

1 Like

credible?

Trump should go to East Palestine ASAP and help get the red tape cut.

Trump has no power in Ohio. If anything, he should go there and raise money for those effected by the disaster.

2 Likes

Good suggestion.

Just by showing up with words of support Trump would spur the Biden admin into action.

The Times and Woke Libs are hoping for a split.

Egging it on in fact.

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Well.

‘Look, the president called me and said, “Anything you need.” I have not called him back after that conversation. We will not hesitate to do that if we’re seeing a problem or anything, but I’m not seeing it.’
— Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine

2 Likes

Just like the McCarthy speaker vote…Look at how well that ended up.

:laughing:

1 Like

He must not know about the waivers to get water tested.

2 Likes

Seems like your issue should be with the Ohio governor and not Biden.

No.

We need to place responsibility where it belongs.

1 Like

We’re not talking about response anymore? That’s convenient.

You might not be.

There is still a big mess there.

If only we had more pipelines.

“For every $100 donated $1 will go to disaster relief and $99 will go to help reelect the worlds favorite President. Me!!!”

WW

1 Like