The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Pay heed dear manipulator club Rep and Dem alike there is no appetite for this Ukrainian death zone.

Antle notes: “Trump is the lone top-tier Republican candidate to have broken with Biden on the war in Ukraine, which he has vowed to resolve diplomatically. Trump warns that Biden is risking nuclear war with Russia.”

I am biased here, and I am aware that commentators often assume that their own views are politically popular. I try to guard against this error, but I believe that Trump has positioned himself in the large center of America on foreign policy.

The most salient aspect is that Trump has held this position for decades, even against the Bush wars.

1 Like

Of course he has. He’s been trying for years to do a project is Russia.

Those texts are hilarious.

What do these people think is gonna happen when you spout nonsense night after night? Sooner or later the truth catches up with you.

Brought the weak sauce today.

You doing OK? Big weekend planned?

I see Trump positioned to not only be the peace maker in Ukraine. Trump is already positioned to politically capture the loathing of war and its senseless death.

Tough to steer when the wheel is so sloppy.

Posies to be the Russian appeaser, yes. Not popular outside of certain communist circles.

There needs to be a cease fire and diplomacy.

40 60 80 billion for Ratheon and 150,000 dead Ukrainians is not a policy. It is a death wish.

While Russian occupies sovereign land? ■■■■ that.

Appeasement isn’t good for anyone long term.

Diplomacy requires all options on the table.

Time to stop the killing. The US has no security interest in the Russo Ukrainian border.

1 Like

Tell that to Putin.

He’s the one doing the killing.

He leaves, no more bloodshed.

Has Trump changed?

1 Like

One side does not get to impose terms on a nuclear power.

A grave error by those who parrot that rhetoric.

1 Like

West Virginia :heart: some President Trump.

West Virginia sorely misses President Donald Trump. President Trump exposed the chaos at the southern border and inspired meaningful action to fight illegal immigration. I was pleased to work with President Trump and his administration to take on the opioid and fentanyl menace, and to protect the critical energy jobs that power our state. In part, due to his picks for the U.S. Supreme Court, we were able to prevail in last term’s landmark West Virginia v. EPA case—a critical victory against the Swamp, and for our energy jobs and our Constitution. Now, whenever major questions of the day arise, the Court has confirmed that Congress, not unelected bureaucrats, make the law. Without President Trump’s judicial picks, that would not have happened.

1 Like

Peace for our time.

1 Like

The hazard from Russia is ICBM…Not tanks rolling into Poland.

They got to slug it out…Now END IT!!

Still waiting.

You know this is an opinion piece from a Trumper, right?

I assume you’ll be sad if Ukraine pushed Russia completely out of its lands?

Sometimes reinforcement of an opinion with an opinion is beneficial so thanks for the contribution.

Not at all.

The problem is we have two sides that have failed to deliver a decisive blow.

Now is a prime time to negotiate.

Nobody wins.