The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Let’s cut to the chase, any larger than life celebrity/business person who dare say he is voting GOP is put on the black list by the left leaning media.

According to this extreme left publication, Donald Trump was an independent when he started with the Apprentice show in 2004. Even so, he donated the bulk of his political capital to Dems. That made perfect business sense as a real estate mogul with many of his buildings and golf courses are/were based in cities run by mayors on the left.

Elon Musk is the latest example of an extremely affluent person who the Democrats have begun intensifying efforts to (hopefully) destroy.

Even prominent athletes like Aaron Rodgers, Kyrie Irving and foreigner Novak Djokovic who refused to get jabbed will play the price will likely be shunt opportunities in broadcasting and speaking engagement, teaching-camp appearance fees going forward. Just because they dared to buck the public policy of the deep state here and abroad.

1 Like

You bring up a great point Paul.

And consider how this might weigh on the mind of DeSantis if the Dems hold the White House beyond Biden’s one term too???

Additional factors to consider:
1)Timing to run could be viewed by many is forced
2) His young age of 44
3) A lose in the primary or the general election dampens his political ambitions going forward
4)The press is contrived in hoping Ron takes the bait and declares
5) Any money raised now can be banked for future runs

My premise on RS: He is the real deal.

A true patriot who loves this country very much.

As such, he may very well sit this next Presidential race out for the common good.

Win one for the Gipper (team GOP) mentality…

P.S. Then imagine if DeSantis pray tell ultimately endorses Trump early next year.

The thought of the Florida governor postponing his own (selfish) political ambition will infuriate the left.

And better yet will likely propel Mr. DeSantis’ legacy around the nation ten fold in the process.

1 Like

“The thought of the Florida governor postponing his own (selfish) political ambition will infuriate the left. “

I’m getting right to this because it’s hilarious. This obsession with lib tears to the point where it’s attached to everything. I’m going to be so mad if the guy I think has better chance at beating the democrats sits out.

1 Like

let the fun begin…

Fn5C2bSXEAEf-fn

1 Like

The vaccine…what’s with this guy?

Ron the Rino, Ronny Rino. I think this could work.

Edit: I’m throwing in a Little Ronny Rino.

2 Likes

Ummm…if there is anything we have learned about Trump is that he is in it for himself. I have raised my 1 percent chance of him running as a third party candidate to 10 percent after seeing the GOP polling. He won’t win…but he really won’t want to see Ronny Rino take pole position in the GOP.

1 Like

Battle lines being drawn. Trump pretending he won 2020 to fight back at Ronny Rino. Its gonna be a loooong couple years.

DeSantis was asked by a reporter on Tuesday how he felt about getting attacked by Trump, to which the Florida Governor ostensibly took the high road before offering a clear dig at the former president by noting how he WON his re-election.

This appeared to anger Trump or at least elicited a response that read, “Remember, I was 233-20 in the Midterms, and got 1.2 Million Votes MORE than Ron DeSanctimonious in the Great State of Florida. Also, 12 Million MORE Votes in 2020 than in 2016, and Won!”

Selling out credibility has consequences.

Straight from our favorite president.

Sound familiar?

I don’t think he’ll rejoin twitter any time soon but if he does, he will spread his “I hate Ronny Rino” shtick to tons more people. I have a feeling if the polling numbers don’t move in Trump’s direction, he’ll find his way back to the biggest megaphone.

1 Like

Everything Trump says sounds familiar.

2 Likes

Like a favorite Uncle.

1 Like

More like the uncle that has to be steered away from certain topics so they don’t ruin another gathering and kept an eye on around women family members.

Sure sure.

Here is one I don’t think Trump can pull off.

They are dumping Brandon too.

Others getting mad at DeSantis should he ultimately choose not to run in 2024 will not factor much into his decision making.

I believe DeSantis is in a one time extraordinary situation where waiting to run until 2028 might not hurt him nearly as bad if he declares and loses to Trump, Biden or whomever.

And if Trump becomes #47, DeSantis will still likely be the GOP front runner for 2028.

3 Likes

Trump has put himself out there to take all the media heat for the next year.

Nikki Haley??

I like her. Did a good job at UN. President? I won’t say no way. I will say long shot. I applaud her willingness to jump in so early.

What we learned is every single successful person running for a more major political office is eventually called narcissistic especially by the adversaries after they’re duly elected. DeSantis is in the same boat as Trump in this regard.

1 Like

So are you setting up your excuses that when Trump fails to get the nomination you can say it was Trumps plan all along to draw heat from other candidates?

lol you aren’t paying attention to what is being said about Haley by the people expected to vote for her.

No. What an interesting rhetorical zig zag though.