The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

I really am not.

What are they saying?

Probably positioning on Haley’s part, for example to be on Trump ticket as running mate or a higher profile cabinet pick especially with a decent showing is my guess.

1 Like

Lol hey its what Trump supporters do. We have learnt to read the room.

that’s the one…

Could be. She has been smart about aligning herself with Trump and keeping some breathing room when the election fervor got too nutty and the Epps brigade went on the offensive.

She has a huge problem with Birthers and her first name.

So what does that mean?

Haley is a fine name.

Here is your 2024 MAGA recruiting roster.

Think about this…2/3 of workers is a lot.

Now do her first name, the problematic one for republican primary voters.

And yes, there is still a slight majority to very strong plurality of Republican voters who are burgers and don’t think.Nimrata is eligible.

Oh. Okay then.

I am looking at the working class living paycheck to paycheck and hoping enough of them remember the good Trump days and vote accordingly.

One thing I am certain of is that the Rep bench is stronger than the Dem bench when you get past the Orange trading card hero and our always needing to prod Brandon.

Unless DeSantis allows himself to be cucked by Trump like Cruz did I think the dreams of others of Trump and Cruz working together to ensure a Republican President for 2024 and 2028 are just that, dreams.

I might not care for the political dogma of DeSantis but he does strike me as a man who will never bend the knee for Trump.

Yup this is gonna get mano a mano bloody.

but think of all the cries of “fraud!” and “they cheated!” we’d get to enjoy.

That is nonsense. Anti-Trump Leftist tantrums are bread and butter to leftists and TDS Rinos

1 Like

don’t dare criticize the chosen one.

1 Like

A bloody mess for the Dems is GOP led by Trump gets control of the White House and Senate adding on in House.

Talk about a “RED” wave….this will be epic, a tsunami…

Do you realize DeSantis can “walk the line” acting in a non-destructive way in serving the Sunshine State and keeping the anti-Trump people in his party at bay?

And before you answer incorporate in your reply how many GOP - RINO’s like Hogan, Sununu, Christie, Ryan’s (Fred and Paul), Kristol, McConnell and their posse’s are not all in on DeSantis either.

1 Like

kinda like the last red wave you predicted?

1 Like

Is DeSantis a TDS Rino?