The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

How is that on Trump?

China might have wanted some favor.

They didn’t get any.

1 Like

Be patient. The Chinese are.

You Brandon voters lost your privileges on making money off Chy-NA

1 Like

That is definitely NOT what he was saying.

DeSantis having a big rally in Wisconsin today. That combined with GOP bigwigs trashing trump at every turn equals a sure lose for either of them in 2024 :joy: :clown_face::sheep:

1 Like

yet you could only provide 2, and they were both on the same topic.

As I’ve already mentioned, one of those threads was nothing more than asking forum members who they thought his VP pick would be, and in that very thread, I said Kamala would be a back pick. The amount of pretzel-twisting it takes to construe that as “defending Biden” qualifies you to be the CEO of Auntie Anne’s. The rest were either correcting BS conspiracy theories or finding out if posters were holding both Biden and Trump to the same standards.

And once again you completely avoid discussing the topic actually related to the thread (Trump candidacy) and why we should trust candidate Trump on China with his failed China tariffs, policies, and hidden bank accounts he lied about. The “Trump was strong on China” narrative crumbles when specifics are required instead of just hollow rhetoric.

Trump’s deal said by the end of 2021.

The US economy suffered as a result of the tariffs.

How long do we have to wait?

There was? I see every single one of em are different topics.

Maybe better question is can you provide proof where you were critical of Biden prior to his nomination.

1 Like

Apparently until the end of Brandon’s 2nd term.

1 Like

3 Likes

If that’s what you see, then read more carefully. Multiple posts pressing posters to hold Trump and Biden to the same standard on perversion. Multiple posts debunking McConnells faux Biden Rule for nominees. A post simply discussing who may be his VP nominee. Farcry from your made up interpretations.

Thats what, the 3rd or 4th time you’ve dodged the topic of the discussion. You have yet to give the commom courtesy of a single post discussing the topic, and only want to discuss me. If you dont have anything to add to that topic, then, as they say, have a nice day!

Don’t look now.

Trump ascending.

ABC no less.

ABC/WaPo Poll: Trump Opens up Clear 7-Point Lead over Biden in 2024 Race ABC/WaPo Poll: Trump Opens up Clear 7-Point Lead over Biden in 2024 Race

Comment by Barr:

"If you believe in his policies, what he’s advertising is his policies, he’s the last person who could actually execute them and achieve them,” Barr responded. “He does not have the discipline, he does not have the ability for strategic thinking and linear thinking or setting priorities or how to get things done in the system.”

4 Likes

I don’t think Bill Barr was paying attention from 2017 to 2020.

Trump got a lot through during his term against formidable opposition from all sides.

1 Like

That’s on the plus side.

1 Like

Pretty clear now Barr remains very loyal and aligned with the Bush-Cheney families. As such, this guys opinion is biased and clearly a guy who has it in for #45. Will not surprise me to learn one day that Barr patronized President Trump all the while he was his AG. For example, why did the BLM investigation go nowhere? Ditto for spying on DJT’s 2016 Presidential campaign…

1 Like

How “big”? We won’t hold our breathe waiting for any report of the attendance today. I imagine nothing close to the 10,000+ people that typically come out for a DJT rally…

Just so we’re clear, you’re suggesting we have to wait for Biden to maybe force China to follow through with the deal that Trump couldn’t make them follow through with…

So does that means Biden gets the credit if they comply?

No, you said Brandon is a fool for tariffing.