The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

I know you didn’t know.

2 Likes

Glad to be of help. :wink:

Sooo … not in the US? :wink:

Water under the bridge. Don’t you remember the vile things Kamala said to and about Biden during the Primaries?

1 Like

Not as bad as what Hillary leveled at Obama. Or what Cruz and Graham said about Trump. Primaries are great for mud slinging.

So then, what would be different about the things Tucker has said regarding Trump?

I can’t comment because I didn’t hear or read any of them.

Several were quoted a few posts back.

Well if Kamala can team up with a person she claimed was a racist…

2 Likes

Mic drop.

Game over!!

:smiley:

Neat!

How exactly does Biden (stupidly) continuing failed Trump policy make Trump better at China-ing, considering it was Trump’s policy failure to begin with?

So you took all that time and only found 2 actual examples of me defending Biden. You’d have seen that if you had actually read the discussions in those threads. Calling out the “Biden Rule” as not actually being a rule was not defending Biden-it was calling out McConnells made up BS. Most of the others were pressing a poster to see of they were holding Trump to same standard as Biden.

From your 13 examples, the only two actually defended Biden were in reference to sexual perversion and hell yeah Ill defend that one. Some people find hair sniffing and shoulder touching more pervy than waltzing around teen pageant changing rooms, commenting about your baby daughters future boob size, being handsy with your teen daughter, grabbing women by their privates, etc.

If that’s all youve got. Nice try.

What are your thoughts on Trump’s ability to hold China accountable given his lies about his Chinese bank accounts and given China completely failed to fulfill their part of the trade deal while he was in office while the tariffs hurt the US economy?

1 Like

Et tu, Bill Barr?
“If you believe in his policies, what he’s advertising as his policies, he’s the last person that could actually execute them and achieve them,” Barr, a longtime ally of Trump, replied to Rivera at a City Club of Cleveland luncheon Friday in Ohio.

Trump, who is currently running to retake the White House in the 2024 election, “does not have the discipline. He does not have the ability for strategic thinking and linear thinking or setting priorities, or how to get things done in the system,” Barr continued.

“It is a horror show when he’s left to his own devices,” the ex-attorney general added. “So, you may want his policies, but Trump will not deliver Trump policies. He will deliver chaos.”

2 Likes

Are you under the impression that impact always immediately follows implementation?

One was enough.

One of the threads you linked is literally a thread I started to discuss who Biden might pick for his VP. How is that “defending Biden?” Later in the thread, I even said I thought Harris would be a bad pick. I was in favor of him picking the combat veteran who gave her legs in service of her country.

What you didn’t provide a single example of was me defending Biden political policy, yet multiple times in this thread now, I’ve criticized Biden for continuing failed policy.

Why are people trying to hard to avoid talking about Trump China policy failure in a Trump thread about why we should believe Trump is tough on China after his policies were ineffective?

Trump was elected because he was supposed to be a master deal-maker.

He put tariffs in place, and then struck a deal.

The tariffs harmed the US economy.

China didn’t even begin to follow through with purchase agreement at the heart of the deal.

It’s the centerpiece of Trump’s China policy, and it has thus far not changed the status quo with China.

All while collecting millions in rent from China for office space they didn’t need.

2 Likes

Fancy way of saying that the swamp will win.

The swamp is the system.

2?

Every single discussion about Biden prior to election you were right there defending Biden.

That’s a fact…as I posted dozen threads. And that was just tip of iceberg. At no point did I see or found you criticizing Biden.

And it only taken couple minutes…couple minutes to point out you’re attempt to BS forum members.

2 Likes