The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

He’s stuck in a 2016 playbook, where he was the outsider, making fun of the insiders who couldn’t beat Obama, despite the fact that the radio told the world Obama was a muslim communist.

But now he’s an insider. He’s the leader of the GOP. The leader of the party that can’t beat Sleepy Joe the Pedophile.

And now, criticizing fellow insiders, I agree, is a bad look.

That’s not a betrayal to ccp or wec.

Nevermind the fact that i specifically said that they betrayed their country. Literally in the next sentence. I just disagree as to when it happened.
Why skim?

Really? It’s DIRECT interference in our elections, which weakens our country and makes us more vulnerable to outside sources.

1 Like

Sorry. I missed that and we’re definitely on the same page here.

1 Like

Yea really. Yea it is direct interference.

The outside sources are already here. Been here for a long time. You concentrating only on when your guy lost is pretty obvious.

It goes right back to the thread I began here in the old forum in December of 2016 regarding the betrayal of these entities to our country, their interference and that they’ve been weaponized. I resurrected it here in 2018.

The ordinary Joe and plain Jane are much more concerned about putting food on the table and keeping a roof over them than these Dem’s government officials continuing their political theatrics against just GOP voter registrants.

Even some left leaning publications are sounding the alarms about the more severe food shortages on the horizon. For example, just yesterday Newsweek opined the egg shortage is about to get a lot worse. And that’s saying a lot with a special call out to Biden failed policies costly everyday Americans dearly. Yet Newsweek here candy coats trying to soften inflation concerns and hoping to still mislead people into a false sense of security with an excerpt like this:

But while inflation was reined in by the end of last year, the price of eggs peaked in December, when the average cost for a dozen eggs in U.S. cities reached $4.25, $1.78 more than a year earlier.

1 Like

So tell me how this is Biden’s fault And also tell me what specifically could he do to improve it?

Trump is still an outsider.

The swamp hates him.

1 Like

Focus is on diversity and greenery.

The realities of the economy elude and mock Brandon.

What could he do?

Shut down the border to start.

It’s rather pathetic to watch Biden often reacting a day late and a dollar short.

Last year it was Biden’s FDA with the baby formula crisis.

And now it’s chickens and their egg’s!

One idea is even at this late stage of the egg crisis utilizing next week’s State of the Union speech introducing in front of the nation Cabinet Secretary of Agriculture Thomas J. Vilsack.

Again, show the average Joe and plain Jane you really care about them.

Sadly, I predict instead Biden will spend significant time on Feb 7th “lecturing” the American people on what’s mostly wrong with our police. No amount of additional training can change what resides evil in any man’s soul.

LOL…Good one.

1 Like

Yea in December 2016.

Your guy again

Not really interested in trying to convince you of your bias anymore. It is what it will be.

He’s really not. He was the POTUS. And is the leader of the GOP.

That does not look like a real bumper sticker to me, seems almost photoshopped on but I am sure if some enterprising individual churns these out they will sell a boat load.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the same companies churn out this merch for both sides.

That was why he was censored.

He is beloved by the media.

ATT just fired NewsMax who carries Trump live often.

Trump is no DC insider.

1 Like

Would be difficult to read at 500 feet too…It’s a comic…funny comic with a tinge of truth.

I think this argument is exactly why the shine is off trump.

It’s hard to be an ‘outsider’ when you in fact were the boss of the entire ‘inside’.

His die hard supports will still claim he is, but the middle voters see him as another politician…

Which brings to mind another point - perhaps even more pertinant.

The flavor of his rants since leaving office is all about grievances and inside baseball politcal stuff…the election, Mitch and his wife, brags about his endorsement record, etc…

Where are the rants about things that affect americans day to day?

At that time and this…I despise politicians. As a reminder that I said at the time, Trump was my personal suppository that I was shoving up the anus of the US called…DC. My bias is for the good of all…not one side or the other.

1 Like

Lol true i missed that.

Not a fan of bumper stickers myself but I can laugh at a good one regardless of target.

1 Like