The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

It very clearly says SOME. It’s right there for people that understand English to see. It’s the third word from the left man.

The OP said the big lie being spread around everywhere in the MSM is that Trump said ALL immigrants are animals.

I have to tell you markdido, you are one of the last people I expected to show up in here backing my position to the OP. Thanks man! And good on you.

You do know that MS-13 is not a foreign gang, but an American one, right? So Trump called Americans animals.

From the Washington Post link below.

Long before it became known as MS-13, the gang was called the Mara Salvatrucha Stoners. As the name suggests, it was founded by marijuana-smoking heavy metal fans in Los Angeles in the 1970s, according to Thomas Ward, an anthropology professor at the University of Southern California who has studied the gang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/12/20/you-feel-that-the-devil-is-helping-you-ms-13s-satanic-history/?utm_term=.b6c48e657aed

Don’t flatter yourself champ.

Give him time…as you said, he can’t control his mouth but I don’t consider him racist.

Thank you. That rant is music to my ears. Keep it up. November will soon be here.

After reading the poster’s posts that you’ve responded to, I’ve come to the conclusion, he can’t read but thanks for posting the truth.

Wow…get spanked with the truth, proving you wrong and you still keep on ranting. :rofl:

Fox doesn’t enjoy wide viewership?

Sean and Rush and Mark Levin don’t have large radio audiences?

You can look at any single source you choose while I was comparing the aggregate total audiences.

You must read at a 1st grade level.

It’s a total fabrication. He didn’t call all immigrants animals. He clearly said deplorables.

…said the individual who uses name calling vs intelligent remarks. You’re killing me.:rofl:

My descriptions of your post are accurate. I have to use the language that applies.

Exactly what is the context of the “you didn’t build that” comment? And FYI it was originally said by Elizabeth Warren not Barrack, he stole the line from her so he really didn’t “built” that line! :wink:

If you don’t know the context, you could actually look it up.

I don’t need to look it up since I heard it first from Liz Warren and again from Obama and both contexts were an attack on and demonizing of businesses big and small.

so… you think that MS-13 members are mostly American born citizens?

Hey sheeple, you’re hearing it right here that…calling MS-13 gang members who commit horrific acts against humanity “animals” is baaaaaaad, baaaaaaa, baaaaaaad.

Yeah. And calling racist bigoted Trump supporters deplorable was also bad.

cry me a river.

Say what you want and risk what you say? Hillary lost…get over it.