The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

I find it pretty damn hilarious that the video you linked to, which is from CBS, very clearly says in both the title and the description that Trump was only talking about “some” of the immigrants that are here illegally.

I’ve looked at several other sources and they all explain what he was talking about.

You’re no doubt being fed a bunch of ■■■■■■■■ from your rightwing nutball sources that this is something you are supposed to be upset about. And of course it’s working and you gobble it up hook, line and sinker.

Rage on bro!

You hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see. He was referencing all things that are lying. He’s talking about news, politicians, the POTUS…etc. Look at things with both eyes open and see the situation in it’s entirety.

any investigations for that matter. the Mueller one will be the big one though.

Liberals that lie! I’ve never heard of that in my entire life!
Not in a millions years did I think that it would be possible! jk!

Where’s that guy that has a President Trump joker face as his profile pic?
Please tell him that he’s my favorite, and that I wish to debate with him again.

no, it’s pretty much the same.

Animals is the wrong word. Most animals don’t kill indiscriminately.

They are savages.

That’s fine. I posted it so that you could actually observe the exchange. I was hoping you wouldn’t just swallow what you were being fed but nope, “I’ve looked at several other sources and THEY explain what he was talking about”. You should grow up my friend.

Bill and Melinda Gates are two of the finest people on the planet and there’s NO question about that.

Pico/Union area in LA around 1982.

Anyone have a number of how mamy people the MS13 gang has killed this year?

It’s low priority for me to check on lib accusations. So I finally got around to reviewing the “animals” comment.

Ummmm… clearly…CLEARLY …he and Margaret were talking about illegals who break the law and are in law enforcement’s data base… and more specifically MS13, which was just mentioned in the conversation he was having.

Libs jumped the shark with this one. Either that or TDS has reached their frontal lobe now.

I think libs have the TDS(hate) so bad they just don’t care about the truth anymore as pertains to President Trump.

Nope. The President lost his ability for me to give him the benefit of the doubt to his other insensitive, bigoted, ignorant, borderline racist comments or missteps.

If he would carefully craft his words, we would not be debating this. But he can’t control his mouth.

Not to mention the term “animals” directed towards people of color has a long, dark history in the US.

Has Trump called any white mass murders “animals”?

I nailed it with my prior post.

Nailed what exactly?

Your post is complete ■■■■■■■■■ just like so much crap the CEC feeds you. There is no big lie going around that Trump called all immigrants animals.

I rarely see anything you post actually check out after taking a closer look.

You should really start looking into things outside of whatever crap youtubers you watch for your info.

This is ridiculous that we can’t edit our post…

To be clear, I agree with others that Trumps statement was still referring to all immigrants in the criminal system and not specifically MS-13 members.

But no sources I watch or read ever suggested that he was talking about “all immigrants” like the moronic original post claims all MSM is saying.

Hey, Here’s another rightwing nutball spirce for you.

Tell me what the ■■■■■■■ headline reads.

By Julie Hirschfeld Davis

May 16, 2018
WASHINGTON — President Trump lashed out at undocumented immigrants during a White House meeting on Wednesday, warning in front of news cameras that dangerous people were clamoring to breach the country’s borders and branding such people “animals.”