The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

Nope. There were more than just those two names on my ballot.

Yep…and it was a sure thing that it was either Hillary or Trump. Your response is exactly what I said…you’re in denial.

Nope. You are carting their goalposts all over the field though. I’ll give you that.

Alrighty then…name the other candidate that had a chance and please share what percent of the vote they received? I know it’s going to be close…so please share?

The group has its roots here. As does the KKK, which Trump said had some good people. So how come Trump didn’t say that about MS-13?

Moving the goalposts yet again are we? Shocking. :roll_eyes:

Do I really need to go back and copy and paste the exchange to show how we arrived where we are currently?

Nope…you’re in denial and by not being able to answer the question, you proved it. Thanks. :sunglasses:

Sigh.

You were all over the place here. First accusing me of believing Hillary was a better choice. Then saying there were only two options. Then saying there were only two options of who could win. As stated, carting the goalposts all over the place.

1 Like

you posted a blatant lie. he said there were good people in Charlottesville.

Trump definitely believes there’s good people in the KKK.

His father would be the obvious example.

opinion not supported by facts.

typical lib

Fact: Fred Trump was arrested a a Klan rally.

Typical Ishmael, ignores facts he doesn’t like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/

Objection!

“The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.”

dont bother. you will hurt yourself.

Overruled!

There’s one born every minute.

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member | Snopes.com