The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

Thanks

I have seen where Obama acknowledged Jerusalem is the capital of Israel but have yet to see anything where he made any promise to move the US Embasy to Jerusalem.

I like how much negativity has gone his way since the 2016 primaries. I’ve learned a lot about both parties as a result.

I like how he dishes it back too.

Dishes it back? He starts it.

I watch ABC World News almost every night. David Muir barely talked about the “two scoops”, and he talked about it with a smile on his face, indicating he thought it was a silly news moment to discuss.

ABC discussed the pending NK summit, and all its drama.Not once did ABC laugh at Trump for failing to get the summit, or blame Trump’s tweets on the summit being put on hold.
ABC talked about the tax cuts and who it would benefit the most.
ABC talked a lot about the wall and Trump heading to CA to look at prototypes. Nothing snarky about it being unrealistic. They did mention (as Trump made part of his campaign) if Mexico was going to pay for the wall.
There’s a lot of nights that ABC doesn’t even talk about Trump, there’s volcanos, and shootings, and massive storms that take up a lot of coverage.
ABC spends a lot of time talking about what is going on in the world. If Trump proclaims he never heard of the payment to Stormy, then later admits he knew, that’s news. He lied to the public.
When a special council has found evidence that folks in the Trump campaign team have done illegal activities, thats news.

I understand that Sean and Rush and Mark all boo hoo about “liberal media” and their coverage slant, but they are talking about CNN and MSNBC, and their opinion pieces. The big 3 still tend to just report what is going on.

I don’t disagree that ABC is a step up from CNN who ran it constantly. There’s also late night talk show hosts that jump in and kick the can of stupidity down the road. Let’s not forget ABC’s “The View”. There are other sources that propagate stupidity as real news.

CNN didn’t run with it constantly. Don’t let your confirmation bias cloud your brain.

Alright…let’s go with incessantly.

Still false.

Lets be fair. Anyone who thinks The View or late night talk show hosts are “news” has problems.

And if late night hosts constantly poke fun of Trump, all they are doing is catering to their audience. Its what draws ratings. Just like Sean. You think he’s gonna do a piece on anything negative towards Trump? No, of course not. He’ll focus on things that his audience wants to hear.

CNN is a 24 hour news cycle company. They have to talk about something. And they do lean left, no one argues that. And they find topics that they think are “news-worthy”. And beat it to death.

I don’t disagree with anything you just posted. The problem is that everyone gets one vote and it doesn’t matter how informed you are.

Truth. Hence President Donald Trump.

If you’re attempting to indicate that Hillary was the better choice, I find myself disappointed today.

What a weird non-sequitur. How you gleaned that from my post is…just odd. Perhaps you need a coffee or a Red Bull to wake up a bit more this morning.

If you don’t choose A, B will win and visa -versa. This is very elementary.

I C what you mean

1 Like

Only for those people who live in some weird binary world where they believe a vote for someone is actually a vote against someone else. And yes, people beyond Elementary understand that is not the case. We don’t have an option of voting against someone. We only have the option to vote for someone. Why does this have to be explained to you?

1 Like

You haven’t explained a thing except you’re in denial of the fact that it was either Hillary or Trump.

In what reality is having the largest cable news provider and the entirety of talk radio going on for years about everything from choice in mustard to birtherism considered “normal?”

You’ve got a selective memory.