The Official Lib Lie of the Day Regarding Trump Thread

Stahl said she and her boss met with Trump at his office in Trump Tower in Manhattan after the 2016 election in advance of a recorded sit-down interview for "60 Minutes.

“At one point, he started to attack the press,” Stahl said. “There were no cameras in there.”

“I said, ‘You know, this is getting tired. Why are you doing it over and over? It’s boring and it’s time to end that. You know, you’ve won … why do you keep hammering at this?’” Stahl recalled.

“And he said: ‘You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.’”

The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from [West Virginia] in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92.

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

“Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation,” stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. “Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed.”

When ya got nothing, a lib proves it by yelling “racist”. You’ve worn the word out. It’s time for a new schtick.

they might have written it. But it is false. He voted against the 1964 CRA.

they like him because he always voted for more freebies. You can be a kkk member and it’s ok to Democrats of all colors if you give out freebies.

1 Like

Are you pretending there’s no history of racial discrimination in Trump’s real estate business?

if there were impeachable actions by Trump, libs would be spending time broadcasting those. There arnt any… so we get this race baiting stuff.

I believe in redemption.

Don’t you?

I’m stating very clearly that your accusation of Trump being a racist is hollow and there are plenty of African Americans that agree.

Who is “they?”

from gallup:

Disaggregating the umbrella “nonwhite” category shows that Trump is especially unpopular with black Americans, 9% of whom approve of how he handles his job. About one in five Hispanics (18%) approve of Trump’s performance, while 30% of Americans who identify as Asian or another nonwhite race/ethnicity approve of the president.

Racial/Ethnic identification plays a role in shaping presidential approval, even when considering party identification. For example, 83% of white Republicans approve of Trump, compared with 59% of nonwhite Republicans.

Trump: “My African American”

So, there may only be one actually if you believe Trump.

What does “plenty of African American’s” opinion have to do with anything?

Are you aware of the discrimatory history of Trump’s real estate business?

no you don’t.

listen, my confused lib with TDS,

there are millions of people just like you.

I’m actually quite unique.

I turn to the weather channel to see if the pollen count is high. It aggravates my allergies. Is there some place where we can see and predict when TDS symptoms are going to be rampant. They are off the scale today.

Giving up I see.

Yes, but take a flashlight. Because the sun doesn’t shine there.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Typical ishamel.