The Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread

I don’t need you to tell me that. I don’t need reassurance from you, so knock off the fake-compassion stuff. This is more entertainment more than anything else. Pretend like I’m the one who is troubled- the truth will reveal itself eventually.

^
Well I have to go to work tomorrow so I’m out.

Just a recommendation to some people. Educate yourself, don’t swallow the ■■■■■■■■ that Trump is trying to throw out.

Ya’ll have a good night.
.WW, PSHS

I understand. You said it yourself - libs forced you to support Trump, and now things look bleak. It’s a stressful position to be in.

I hope you’re okay.

Newton’s 3rd law- “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.” I find this not only deals with Physics, but the workings of the human mind, including that of motivation, emotion, and behavior.

Yeah but the rules have dates and procedures that may or may not be being followed

Tick tock. Tick tock.

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1324559280041795585?s=21

You too, sir. Looks like I can poe better than you.

I concede, Trump lost, no big thing unless we lose the senate.

Agreed. The double run off in Georgia is gonna be intense.

Things indeed seem bleak for Trump now. Hard to overcome 73.5 million protest votes.

Nobody I know cares two bits for Trump. He can go crawl back into his gold encrusted penthouse and yell at the tv, good riddance.

You may not know any personally. I know I don’t.

But there are millions in his devoted base, who love Trump the man, not just the policies. Some of them are here.

From what I can see, Biden will hold onto NV. May very well carry PA. Georgia looks to be of no consequence.

Trump may no longer be POTUS after January, but the GOP/Republicanism/conservatism will carry his mark for several years. He was nothing if not all-encompassing.

I’m not trying anything. Go try yourself. I made a statement and apparently you were unable to comprehend it. I’m not here to make you happy…or knowledgeable.

1 Like

Yeah, the left said the same thing about GW, who gives a fig what he thinks or does now? Trump without power isn’t the same thing as Trump the President.

Bush did not carry a cult of personality like Trump. No one pledged adoration and fealty to Bush in the same manner.

Apparently, you don’t wanna debate the facts either. That’s ok…I tried.

Looks like I can poe better than you.

Good night. I know that Trump being president for four years has had a horrible impact on you- the racism, the spray tan. You are such a victim. Poor poor you. Looks like you’ll need to be taken to a mental hospital because of the extreme psychological trauma you suffered, all at the hands of Trump and his demons- surely you must have PTSD because of it. Do you need a therapy dog and hot cocoa? Although, it’s just better to snap at Trumplicans than it is to better yourself. Very therapeutic. I am so incredibly sorry. Please forgive my hatred, and my negligence to answer your important question. <3

Ex-WH aide predicting a peaceful transition of power. I hope so.

It certainly won’t be a quiet one. :wink:

Hopefully they won’t steal all the B’s off the whitehouse keyboards.

It will be interesting to see how Trump conducts himself. :wink: