The Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread

By the way, Trump hasn’t necessarily conceded. He hasn’t done a speech, he is still in the process of filing lawsuits.

Anything that comes close on a Google search is all LEC news outlets putting out a “what if” scenario of if Trump refuses to concede, or getting their panties in a twist stating that tRump refuses to concede.

All of it proven false. Virginia can’t count the votes without a postmark.

2 Likes

I love how the libbies are suddenly acting all high and mighty, when just four years ago they were raging narcissisticly because Trump won the nomination, and demanded a recount because Russia had apparently colluded in the election.

They can’t, legally. Doesn’t mean they won’t. And it wasn’t from Virginia; this was Pennsylvania.

Well none of these are true. I’m at work, so I can’t provide links, but I can answer this one.

States are called by statistics and projections, and knowing what votes are remaining from what counties.

Arizona was called by Fox, and others still havent called it.

Do you have proof of the Russia collusion? Do you have proof there was no voter fraud?

They are supposed to, yes. Doesn’t mean that they didn’t.

There was never Russian interference and this election cycle proves it. Big tech and media interference, though, that’s (D)ifferent. :wink:

1 Like

It didn’t happen because it was shown to be a data entry error that was corrected and is not now in the final count (actually it was never in the final count…the error happened in the databases reporting to the networks…it wasn’t in the state counting dbs).

If you understood how the counting process worked, you’d know that these transcription errors occur from time to time and are usually quickly found and fixed. They happen because the tech a lot of election boards use aren’t always the greatest.

You’re taking a science class, right?

Tell me…do you understand the scientific method?

Do you know what the null hypothesis is and why it’s important?

1 Like

The whiney excuses have started :clap:

3 Likes

Sharpiegate has a sequel, and it’s even dumber.

2 Likes

You already did. Congratulations.

1 Like

From NY state prison?

If the same amount of people turn out for the runoff, what do you think the outcome will be, given the votes cast for the presidential, knowing that the runoff would absolutely determine the senate majority?

If you keep fantasizing about Trump, he’ll never move out of your head. :wink:

Sharpiegate two isn’t as good as one. First one was fun, the sequel feels like they were trying too hard.

1 Like

Media outlets aren’t t allowed to favor one side or the other?

I can see why you wouldn’t think that to be a problem when your side was able to eek out a win. The thing is though, y’all were never the resistance since the media was with you, running interference.

The odds are slim the Ds capture these, but the turnout on both sides will be epic.

You can thank the successful model established by Foxnews for the current situation