The Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread

You already did. Congratulations.

1 Like

From NY state prison?

If the same amount of people turn out for the runoff, what do you think the outcome will be, given the votes cast for the presidential, knowing that the runoff would absolutely determine the senate majority?

If you keep fantasizing about Trump, he’ll never move out of your head. :wink:

Sharpiegate two isn’t as good as one. First one was fun, the sequel feels like they were trying too hard.

1 Like

Media outlets aren’t t allowed to favor one side or the other?

I can see why you wouldn’t think that to be a problem when your side was able to eek out a win. The thing is though, y’all were never the resistance since the media was with you, running interference.

The odds are slim the Ds capture these, but the turnout on both sides will be epic.

You can thank the successful model established by Foxnews for the current situation

Aww :rofl:

1 Like

I can see why you would take that position since your side was able to win with the media and big tech’s massive assist.

Why?

Ive been repeatably told in here for 4 years that turnabout is fair play

Payback is a bitch

1 Like

Is it fair to keep him living in your head now that he lost?

It will eventually become clear to you. In the meantime, enjoy your “win”.

It should not be ignored that the sheer number of black and brown people voting in GA is historic.

When those same people realize how important the Senate is to slowdown or reverse some Trump policies… it will be a race to remember.

Atlanta and Augusta is key

Virginia too, none of the votes were counted, so your assertion is false.

I understand why you would need to believe that.

I would assume some of those Biden votes were cast by Republicans who just don’t like Trump. maybe as many as ten percent of them, maybe less.