The Obama's personal tennis coach Indicted

None of the Obama’s will be going to jail over this. Please, just stop.

I remembwr what I was like when I was 20. Do you?

Nice dodge. It doesn’t work, but kudos for the failed effort!

Why is this even in politics. Normally the mods are quick to move threads like this.

How dare them try to learn the game of tennis. I am outraged. Oh, and incidentally, the coach yada yada yada.

If it was trump he’d probably be complicit.

Who is being “protected”?

Awesome catch! Can we impeach Obama now?

1 Like

Nope, I didn’t mean hauled them in for him being their coach, twisting words don’t make it so.this is what people do to the word of God too, that’s why no one knows what it says,Fake News

Only Democrat’s kids do this type of stuff. Republican kids are innocent.

Except when Bush’s kids were caught underage drinking, then of course the CEC immediately pounced on that and said “Leave the kids alone! Don’t drag kids into politics. Democrats are disgusting to even try this tactic.”

Can someone translate this word salad for me?

took just parts of statements and turned it into a twisted lie, Democrats are very good at that

Chelsey Clinton went to Stanford, we all know what a box of rocks that one is, I’m willing to bet, but holding off any judgement at the moment, lmao

Uh, like wicked lobs and drop shots? Strong forehands?

Chelsea Clinton obtained a B.A. degree in history, with highest honors, at Stanford in 2001. Doesn’t sound like she’s that dumb.
In July 2001, former President Clinton announced that Chelsea would be pursuing a master’s degree at University College of the University of Oxford - quite an honor to get in there.
Chelsea also has a PhD.

Pretty impressive for someone who is a “box of rocks”.

considering you don’t know how to spell Chelsea’s name i don’t think you want to call someone a box of rocks…

Lori Loughlin adult children and all the other adults caught up in this scheme would’ve got a BA n a PHD too if their parents didn’t get caught bribing college officials, lmao
I’ve listened to her speak, lets just say she’s mentally challenged and I’ll leave it at that., weather I spell her name right or not, lol
I keep hearing these adults being called kids, 18 is an adult, not a kid.
And lets face it, some of these adults KNEW they couldn’t row a boat to save their own lives, let alone be on a college team, so in reality, some of them KNEW what their parents were up too. FACT

Ok, sure.

I assume you mean Chelsea Clinton. I’ve heard her speak, and she is a very eloquent speaker. I understand your deep hatred for anything Clinton equates that she is mentally challenged. Therapy is good to help cleanse the soul of hatred for people you never have met.

Every adult caught up in this should lose all the credits they may’ve gotten,
if they knew about what was going on, they should be prosecuted along with their parents.
Those adult children had to know their bodies were photo shopped, they had to know they couldn’t row a boat to save their own lives.

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile: