The Obama's personal tennis coach Indicted

I don’t have a hateful bone in my body,
I love Justice and my love for it, may make me seem to look as if I was, especially when it comes to those that deserve it so much.
I take the hateful thing back, I hate evil and the evil things people do.

You didn’t even spell “whether” right.

1 Like

ii’m blaming spell checker,lol

Who hurt you?

1 Like

He posted a bunch of nonsense, and when called out on it he compared critique of his writing to the twisting of Biblical Scripture for nefarious purposes, then ran out of things to say and yelled ‘fake news’.

1 Like

Claiming that someone is mentally challenged when they are not is being hateful and mean.

What did Chelsea do to “deserve justice”?

They’re off the rails today. Blood in the water.

Its like Mueller is about to drop some indictments today.

1 Like

Do you all purposely turn your heads from the truth and twist words until it suit your agendas?

Dude you just broke the ■■■■■■ projector.

1 Like

lol, I never said Chelsey did anything wrong, maybe hinted to the possibility that her parents paid a bribe to get her into Stanford, seeing Stanford is one of the Colleges involved with the scheme, sure, after all, I am talking about the Clintons, the most corrupt people ever to ever hold office(Barry O close 2nd, if not #1), so its not a very far reach in my opinion.

Do you think trump should be charged for bribing a doctor to tell the draft board he had shin splints to avoid vietnam?

That was his father… I’m sure he knew nothing about it.

Why not? Remember when the views of Anthony Senecal, Trump’s ex-butler, became an election issue?

Then what DO you want them hauled before Congress for? Do you think they did something wrong? If so, what? Or do you just not like the cut of their jib?

The cost of college at Stanford is going down. Probably the 'Rona