The number of Democrats calling to support Trump was staggering

By pretending it didnt exist then and saying it was over without doing anything?

He did no such thng. He threated and tweeted but as normal, had no plan and realized he had no control. But his only message has been “Schools must open”. A true leader actually comes up with a plan and money to do that. A bad leader simply tweets it and makes pointless threats

No -they hide in a bunker and then had troops gas peacful protestors so they can walk across the street for a photo op.

And the UK, Germany, Japan, and France. Even Canada seems to be a bit better then us. But hey - We seem to be further ahead then Italy. So we arent last.

This is TRUMPS AMERICA. For years conservitives kept saying that libs wanted to pretend Trump wasnt President. Why are you now pretending hes not? THIS IS TRUMP’S AMERICA. Everything that has happened in 2020 is under his watch.

1 Like

I never said it wasn’t Trump at the helm.

That was Biden that lied about that.

15 and then 30 days to slow the spread and IT WORKED.

We gave the medical community the chance it needed.

The 2 and 3 million fatality models were crazy. I am sure Trump saved hundreds of thousands more than a career politician would have as president.

I am pleased with how Trump worked tirelessly and positively during the darkest pandemic days.

Trump is still working overtime on treatments and vaccines and economic relief.

None of that is accurate. Trump has ignored the experts and ignored the seriousness of it. All be posted many times, tweets document it.
What did Biden lie about? Did Biden say Trump wasnt President?

If Trump did nothing but play golf every day we would have been better off.

either way -Like BIll Parcells said “You are what your record is”
Trumps record
10%+ Unemployement
2 trillion $$ deficits
Negaitive growth economy
Pandemic running wild
Civil Unrest
Racial Tensions
Increased Crime.

THAT is Trumps record. He has failed at every turn -and you want to give him another 4 years??

2 Likes

Biden can’t beat him.

we shall see won’t we.

Joe Biden can ride circles around him.

Joe Biden can run up a ramp while Trump shuffles.

Joe Biden can climb stairs while Trump is routinely seen clutching railings and struggling to keep his balance.

And yes, Joe Biden can beat the ■■■■ out of Donald at the ballot box.

Thoughts and prayers!

:badger:

I saw a candidate who could barely travel across PA…talk for 20 minutes and misread the writing badly…then get heckled delivering cheese pizza to firefighters that despise him for the violence they have to deal with.

Trump will continue to outwork him every day.

Was that you?

“Don’t jump!”

:laughing:

Anyway, feeble and fat Donald is going to get his ass kicked.

You know it.

I know it.

Your dog knows it.

Thoughts and prayers!!!

2 Likes

Energy independent is a wonderful way to live.

Thanks President Trump.

The basement strategy isn’t working for Biden.

President Trump was welcomed in Kenosha yesterday.

Fake news

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Wow…and it was going so good for manufacturing jobs? What happened? Why the new spike heading back up? What happened? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh, oh…libs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/six-democrat-mayors-in-minnesota-endorse-trump-for-reelection/ar-BB18vpoF

Glad you asked. The growth that started under obama ended when Trump ignored all warning signs of the coming pandemic, then tried to minimize it, then screwed up the response.

His missteps crashed our economy, and manafacturing jobs, worse then almost any of the other G7 countries. If you like to learn more here is a good article on the timeline of his missteps

That response is so baaa, baaa, baaad. You’re better than that.

Still in denial I see.

I know it’s hard for you to accept, but Trump is STILL President. His term did not end in Feb.
Trumps America is
10%+ unemployment
Negative economic growth
Civil unrest
2 Trillion dollar deficits
Racial tension
And
Increased crime

All under his Leadership.

Trump is the current President. You need accept that. Amirite

2 Likes

So even when Trump is dealt a pandemic, that crashes the greatest economy in US history…and is now making a record comeback…you can still find fault and blame him for…something? Dude…you’ve got it baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

Orange man perfect…perrrrfect. Amirite??!

I’ve shown you and posted a article and shown the results of all the misa steps Trump took that make the results in the US worse then every other country in the G7.

The Pandemic is something that happened. The devestating impact was a result of how Trump mishandled the Pandemic.

But sure. Orange man is perfect. Keep telling people that Trump handled it perfectly and the US could not be in better shape with anyone else. That campign strategy sure seems to be working so far. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You posted sheople food from a sheople trough that goes by VOX…and nothing more. Did you notice the spike upwards at the end of your graph that didn’t display the last few months? If you blame Trump for it going down, how come you don’t give kudos for it going back up? Could it be…TDS? :sunglasses:

Ok. Kudos for Trump for bringing it back to a smaller number then it was 8 years ago. Cool??

Good job for just being just the worst response and having the worst impact of any G7 nation, but not as bad as some undeveloped Nations! Whoo hoo!!! Winning again!!!

Leadership is not judged by what you do when things are fine. Leadership is what you do when confronted with a crisis.

Trump’s leadership test failed.

But hey, he at least passed the test to identify what a elephant was! Whoo hoo!? Orangeman perrrrrrfect!!

2 Likes