The number of Democrats calling to support Trump was staggering

How many manafacturing jobs exited in the US Jan 1st 2016?

How many exist today?

I’m sure more then the retard that predicted manufacturing jobs are a thing of the past.

Tell me does that make Obama extreamly incompetent or an enamy of the people?

I don’t know what you are babeling about. Did you not understand my question?

You said Trump was better at bring back manafacturing jobs.

Are there more manufacturing jobs today then there was the day before Trump took office? Yes or no?

2 Likes

Pre or post virus?

Today. Right now. The President of the United States is still Trump right? He didn’t leave in Feb did he?

Yep right now it is bad all across the globe because of the virus, there is no nation not suffering devastating financially that I know of, it does seem the countries (including ours) that have the money printing set to supercharge is recovering quicker. That being said just like in the Great Recession it is just kicking the debt can down the road.

I doubt anyone would make the case that the job market, much less manufacturing is at an all time high since the pandemic hit.

It doesn’t matter!

Trump is doing everything to bring them back when Obamatard was doing everything to remove manufacturing from America.

Qhat side of the freaking fence are you on China’s?

oh - So you DO see my posts.
Why havent you answered the question.
You stated yesterday that Obama killed manfacturing jobs and Trump saved them.

I asked you a simply question that you refuse to answer. Answer and I’ll continue to engage with you.

Are there more or less manfacturing jobs today then there was on Obamas last day?

1 Like

More obviously!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, you are wrong. Obviously.
There are over 500,000 less manafacturing jobs today then there was when Trump took office

So either he lied to you about being the jobs back, or he simply failed.

Which is it?

No I’m right, Obamatard was too stupid to bring back manufacturing jobs or was he really the enamy of the people?:rofl::rofl:

No you are wrong. image

This is a graph of Manfacturing jobs. So if Obama was stupid yet it grew under him and dropped under Trump - what does that make Trump??

Weed also fails to acknowledge that manufacturing jobs increased under Obama. At about the same rate as they increased under Trump pre-Covid. It isn’t worth talking data with him. He is not interested in debate.

1 Like

Stop it.

That is a virus drop, not policy…pandemic.

It is a low brow tactic.

The increase from 1/16 to 1/20 is impressive.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Come on, be a grown up and admit that you’re wrong this time.

Stop pretending the pandemic didn’t hit the US economy worse then almost any of the other G7 counties due to Trump’s lack of leadership.
He doesn’t get to ■■■■ up the response worse then almost any other leader then pretend we can’t judge him because of it.

Trump is President and because of his lack of leadership and his downplaying of the virus the US economy was hit worse then almost any other western Nation.

This is Trump’s America. He doesn’t get to run from the Results

1 Like

Nonsense.

Trump followed the experts and shut down the unessential economy to save many lives.

As you can see from the V rebound he will get us back to where we left off quickly.

The rest of the global economy is also suffering. Some slightly worse…some slightly better…all are in a similar trend.

“Policy” is how our economy reacts to shocks to it. The drop compared with others shows that our economic policy does not react well to negative shocks. All economies dropped due to the virus, but ours was the worst hit.

He did not follow the experts advise. Not even a little bit.
And it’s well documented and I’ve pointed out exactly where and when he ignored the experts advise and it cost us.

This is Trump’s America. He owns it and owns the response. There is a reason our economy took a hit more then almost any other western Nation.
This is what Trump’s America looks like.
He owns the numbers.

It is the more than any other part that rings hollow.

Trump is helping astutely and safely more us all ahead.

The urging, not insisting schools open is a good example of positive leadership.

Leadership that does not shelter in a basement for way too long.

Taiwan may have done better, but we still have a good recovery ahead right here.