The number of Democrats calling to support Trump was staggering

Staggering?

My mistake. I just read the headline like I was a Trump supporter

So we’re comparing a number from Fox News to a number provided by a senior campaign official.

I never know when to take unnamed sources seriously.

1 Like

Staggering. Astounding. Cataclysmic.

At this point is will be shocking if a single registered Democrat votes against Trump.

Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha!!! You’re ■■■■■■■ kidding yes?!? How does a post like this not result in the tar and feathering of the Federalist editors?

This is the second time I’ve read you post something like this. If you please I can’t find a source on google. Do you have one?

A senior Trump campaign official told Fox News that the campaign, the RNC, and Trump Victory and Trump MAGAC (Make America Great Again Committee) raised $76 million between the kick-off to the convention Monday and President Trump’s formal nomination acceptance Thursday night.

Trump’s campaign released a press statement that said some ■■■■■ Fox news reported it as true.

Look up. It’s already been posted.

1 Like

What do you think about Trump’s company importing so much from China?

I almost dread his nomination acceptance speech at the DNC. Since he’s too senile to put a sentence together, it’s going to be a really awkward speech.

Oh, wait…

1 Like

Since September of last year, Trump properties in the US have imported more than eight tons of goods from China, CNN has learned by reviewing US customs data compiled by ImportGenius, which tracks information companies are legally bound to provide to US customs when they import goods to the US. The imports have arrived to decorate his properties while the President has sought to dress down China.

More than six tons of tables were delivered to Trump International Hotel in New York last fall.

Notice the slant of the article? It talks about “tons” instead of dollars? Why is that? Who gives a ■■■■ about what something weighs? So now let’s look at this? Trump is importing tables? K…

The only support that matters will be on election day.
We should have learned our lesson in 2016.

So Trump supporters called the Democrat line? Shocking! Trolls are trolling C-SPAN. They literally have nothing better to do than call C-SPAN?

Good Grief, Trump supporters need to get a life outside of Trump worshiping.

3 Likes

Nothing, Obama and sick Politicians like Feinstein and Biden have allowed our manufacturing to go to China for a very long time.

Remember Obamatards manufacturing jobs are a thing of the past coment? Trumps changing that. Does that upset you that Trump is taking manufacturing jobs from China and bring them to America?

Lol - yeah, it looks like it. Even his own company is importing ■■■■ from China.

Trump is just another politician who has hoodwinked the American public.

4 Likes

Go to https://www.trumpstore.com/.
Click on any item.

Some of them will say under Product Information “Made in the USA”.

More of them will not say anything. Why is thst?

Because that’s how customs tracks import data.

Not putting his money where his lying mouth is.

Do you work for the ccp?

The Iron range has voted democrat for decades, now they will help get Trump re-elected.

" Six Minnesota Democrat mayors and one former Independent mayor have endorsed President Trump for reelection after claiming that Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden hasn’t done anything to help working class people."

Nope. Had to look that one up in fact to find out it was the Community College of Philadelphia. I’ve never even visited Philadelphia.

2 Likes

You and the ccp have one thing in common, you both think the orange man is bad.