The number of Democrats calling to support Trump was staggering

You didn’t answer the question.

Working 2 of 4 weeks is better than 0 of 4 weeks.

MAYBE the spike doesn’t happen. Most schools are not seeing one.

Remind me what you are arguing for again.

:man_dancing:t3:

I did answer the question. See post above.

Wasting food doesn’t make sense.

What is it that you are for?

I forgot in all the excitement.

:man_dancing:t3:

Yes, China has a lot of blame. Joe Biden pointed that out in early Feb while Trump was giving interviews and tweeting how well China was handling it. Don’t ignore that.

And thanks. Luckily I have been saving for year hoping for an early retirement. Unfortunately those plans are prob good but I’m ok. The people I had to let go are the ones that keep me up at night.

1 Like

That is incredible!

How many taxpayer dollars were involved in covering up the ramp so that old and feeble Trump isn’t seen riding in a wheelchair?

You are 100% right - it is criminal what his handlers are doing to that old man.

1 Like

I hope he can make it to the debates and doesn’t end up drooling on the podium.

1 Like

Happened just this week with our local college. They opened with some in-person classes last week, but with Covid cases spiking, they have moved to 100% online.

While they haven’t been able to pinpoint the location of infection to be school-related, they have surmised that it is due to the 18-22 year old American kids inability to socially distance themselves outside of the school environment.

Do you suppose that they will try to have the debate commission install an escalator so that he can get onto the stage without his handler’s assistance?

Usually alcohol + hormones will do that.

I suspect there will be a curtain in front of the podiums. The moderator will introduce Trump, and the curtain will lift. He will already be leaning on the podium. Then the moderator will introduce Joe Biden, who will walk out, smiling.

Its the only way, really.

2 Likes

A friend of mine has 2 college age kids. One a freshman. Drove to the school, helped unload. 2 weeks later, returned to the school to load back up and take home.

The wasted effort is staggering.

1 Like

There are so many aspects of this thing that are heartbreaking.

1 Like

Indeed. It really highlights the recent dramatic plunge.

I wish you were here.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

Finally!

I just looked at the dates. :rofl:

1 Like

Nicely done!!

1 Like

How much do you want to bet we find out this was a mass phone-in operation orchestrated by the Trump campaign?

Name your price.