The New Republican Guard

To what?

She won’t be running against Trump and she is not capable of ■■■■■ She is an acceptable concession, a stepping stone, based on 1. Gender and 2. Race.

Employment-dependent health insurance is over thanks to the Kung Flu.

Choice has to be open ended. You have to let people opt in and opt out if they don’t like it.

Still how do you tax payer fund the actual cost of single payer? It is too big. Unless you have the states fund it individually.

No it doesn’t, but ok. So what?

It’s simple economics. I can pay $1,000 a month for this or $700 a month for that. Either way it’s coming out of my pay - pre tax.

People don’t want it because they don’t trust the government and rightfully so. Mostly because of the media. Guarantees have to be made. Iron-clad guarantees. Maybe even an amendment.

All I am doing is cutting out the profit in the middle.

It can be done right.

How is it being funded now?

How could they not? Power’s been very good to them, padding both bank account and ego.

Just the Trumps.

The Trumps were the only people mentioned in the post I was responding to, but in the age of incessant whataboutism yes - thank you for reminding me to include the standard disclaimer:

“Both sides”

To where a “Texas racist” is not a ticket booster.

Your entitled to your opinion. Harris is running against Trump this year, and my opinion is I like Harris better than Trump.

It’s the “New” Republican Guard. :wink:

We should “train them up.”

1 Like

Senator Josh Hawley has been getting a lot of mentions and video clips shared lately. He’s the one who unseated McCaskill-er.

1 Like

Of course she was picked for him. And approved by the alliance as “acceptable” after negotiations.

She brings nothing to the table over any other black female.

In fact she leaves a lot off.

1 Like

No. They need to get back to their real lives.

1 Like

That changed decades ago. Now it’s Delaware racist.

She’s running against Trump? What happened to Biden? :rofl:

Of course you do.

whatever

He’s running against Trump also. Harris and Biden are on the democrat ticket. :rofl:

The republicans are running on their usual anti-choice platform.

How is that going to change any time soon?

Allan

He will be laughed at harder than Carter unless he learns how to build a house.

1 Like

It’s not, and it’s partly how the GOP continues to ■■■■ itself.

Trying to imagine Trump involved in charity work.

In his nineties.

Nicely put.

1 Like